Aeroxcraft New! - Landing Gear for DJI F550 for use with Aeroxcraft GoPro Gimbal.

toptweaks

hello,

just to confirm.

the gopro gimball using only 2 sets of recomended futaba servo and recommended align arm correct ? meaning 2 servo and 2 align servo horn set per gimball ?

Aeroxcraft

Hi,

you only need one set of Align horns per gimbal.
2x servos
1x horns

Cheers
Rob

hello,

just to confirm.

the gopro gimball using only 2 sets of recomended futaba servo and recommended align arm correct ? meaning 2 servo and 2 align servo horn set per gimball ?

NFC

Mine arrived today.
Building was very easy thanks to very clear instructions !
First successfull flight today. This is a really nice gear.

Rob, don't you have in mind an easy and fast way to attach and detach the landing gear ?
I'd like to separate the gear from the copter while hiking and attach them just before filght.

Aeroxcraft

Mine arrived today.
Building was very easy thanks to very clear instructions !
First successfull flight today. This is a really nice gear.

Rob, don't you have in mind an easy and fast way to attach and detach the landing gear ?
I'd like to separate the gear from the copter while hiking and attach them just before filght.

Hi,

I'm really glad you like them!

It did cross my mind, but I decided that they should be really well attached so they won't fall off.

NFC

Yes, but I think I can figure out something to make things easier when I want to attach the gear before a flight.
For e.g. on the picture below, what do you think if I glued the parts in Yellow, so that I have only one Nut to screw ?
View attachment 4201

Attachments

• DSC_0014_DxO_mod.jpg
    DSC_0014_DxO_mod.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 426

worbc

Got mine this weekend, finally got to building it, and love it! This is what I wanted. it looks great! Works great! Keep up the great work.

NFC

Just wanted to say thanks so much for Rob in the UK for creating an awesome set of landing gear for the DJI F550.
It just came in the mail and only took about an hour to build, I only got the gear and a fixed mounting plate for my Sony Nex5n so I can't comment about the gimbal.

I did have another set or gear who many here have used and it took a day to build and I had to drill all the holes out so the bolts would fit. And when all put together it was a bit flimsy and the gimbal was pretty twitchy on the pitch. And the instructions were horrible.

I am very impressed with this Aeroxcraft landing gear, it's very sturdy and came with a 18 page assembly manual with detailed close up photos so I had no question at all about where parts went.

Forgive the photos, I had to use my crappy cell phone since the Sony is already attached to the landing gear. When I have more money I will add a gimbal.
Tomorrow I'll attach it to my F550 and get some photos from the Sony for the first time.

I don't know how to delete the bad photos. sorry

Hello Bella7821, where did you find the screws to attach the Nex to the plate ?
I am not sure what I should be looking for on the Internet...

Thanks

toptweaks

hi everybody,

can anyone using this LG and gimbal controlled by dji naza post a screenshort of the dji naza assistant software for gimbal settings.

thank you.

toptweaks

can someone check if this is correct ?

i am using hitec HS-65HB for pitch and roll servo connect to turnigy ubec with 6v ... hurm the pitch travel seems like not good. the roll is okay ...

View attachment 4620

Attachments

• 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 350
  • setting.jpg
    setting.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 373
Last edited by a moderator: