Aeroxcraft New! - Landing Gear for DJI F550 for use with Aeroxcraft GoPro Gimbal.

Aeroxcraft

New! - Landing Gear for DJI F550 for use with Aeroxcraft GoPro Gimbal.
£65.99 (GBP) - Shipping Worldwide

http://www.aeroxcraft.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=20

DJI F550 Landing Gear Set
This Landing gear set allows you to use the Aeroxcraft GoPro Gimbal underneath and out front of your DJI F550 hexa. Your Lipo batteries are used as counterweights to balance the forward position of the camera gimbal. The included battery mounts also have a bracket for the DJI LED unit.

No modifications to your DJI F550 are required to attach the gear. Just bolt on using the supplied fittings and off you go.

Includes:
* All hardware and fittings required for assembly and attachment.
* Velcro Straps to secure lipo batteries.
* CNC G10 and Aluminium frame parts
* Comprehensive Assembly instructions.

Specification:
* G10 and aluminium construction.
* Weight: 170g

Notes:
* Full spares backup.
* Assembly required. Full instructions included.
* Gimbal not included, see gimbal product page.
* DOES NOT INCLUDE MOTORS, WIRING, ELECTRONICS OR RADIO
* Designed and Manufactured in the UK by AeroXcraft Ltd.

GOPRO, HERO are trademarks or registered trademarks of Woodman Labs, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
p0020.jpg

p0020_01.jpg

p0020_02.jpg

rsun

Hi Rob

Looking forward to get mine in the mail next week... ( Holidays in Denmark :-( )

Been fun helping you with this kit and must say it came out pretty nice...

Bella7821

I like this landing gear as an alternative to a expensive gimbal that I'll get when more money comes in.
Question,
Is there some kind of adapter plate that can be made to just hang my Sony Nex5n upside down to complete a fixed camera mount for my F550
Something that has the bracket with the 4 holes and grommets and a bottom plate so I can just mount the camera to the bottom with a 6mm bolt right into the bottom on the camera and use a rubber grommet so the bolt stays tight and a lanyard just in case the bolt comes loose.
​Maybe sell me just the mount for the gimbal without the arm and gimbal and I can attach the camera to the plate?
I guess I could make something with a block of wood and drill 2 holes in it and slide it onto tubes but something that looks nicer would be great.
I like the idea of balancing the camera and batteries underneath and then the top plate would have plenty of room for my FPV gear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aeroxcraft

I like this landing gear as an alternative to a expensive gimbal that I'll get when more money comes in.
Question,
Is there some kind of adapter plate that can be made to just hang my Sony Nex5n upside down to complete a fixed camera mount for my F550
Something that has the bracket with the 4 holes and grommets and a bottom plate so I can just mount the camera to the bottom with a 6mm bolt right into the bottom on the camera and use a rubber grommet so the bolt stays tight and a lanyard just in case the bolt comes loose.
​Maybe sell me just the mount for the gimbal without the arm and gimbal and I can attach the camera to the plate?
I guess I could make something with a block of wood and drill 2 holes in it and slide it onto tubes but something that looks nicer would be great.
I like the idea of balancing the camera and batteries underneath and then the top plate would have plenty of room for my FPV gear.
I don't think a wooden camera mount would look right ;)

We can probably sort something out for you. Something similar to our gimbal adapters.
http://www.aeroxcraft.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=19

What dimensions would you need for the G10 plate, how many holes and where, etc? Can you sketch your idea and email it to me.

worbc

I just checked your website to order and it says you are out of stock, when will you have them back in stock? Please let me know.

--terry

zx12rcarl

nice i like it... whats the price for the landing gear and gopro mount with p+p in the uk. and when will you have them back in stock.
and do you do a gopro mount so i can keep my gopro hard case on.

Aeroxcraft

I just checked your website to order and it says you are out of stock, when will you have them back in stock? Please let me know.

--terry
Hi Terry,
We're just waiting on a delivery of materials so we can make some more. We'll have loads in stock next week.

Thanks
Rob.

Aeroxcraft

nice i like it... whats the price for the landing gear and gopro mount with p+p in the uk. and when will you have them back in stock.
and do you do a gopro mount so i can keep my gopro hard case on.
Hi, the GoPro is well protected in the gimbal. You can use the glass lens cover off your hard case with the gimbal to protect the lens, there's holes pre-drilled for this purpose.

Total price for Landing Gear and GoPro Gimbal is £120.98 (+VAT in UK and EU)

RM Special delivery next day in UK for Landing gear and Gimbal is £7.00

Thanks
Rob

Rob.....

Very interested in these. Your website says 0 in stock at present. Please keep me in mind when you have more in hand for shipment to the States.

Thanks!

Aeroxcraft

Rob.....

Very interested in these. Your website says 0 in stock at present. Please keep me in mind when you have more in hand for shipment to the States.

Thanks!

We'll have them in stock again next week. I'll send you a message when we have them in the store. Thanks.

rsun

Attachments

• IMG_4050.jpg
    IMG_4050.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_4065.jpg
    IMG_4065.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 624
  • IMG_4068.jpg
    IMG_4068.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_4071.jpg
    IMG_4071.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_4074.jpg
    IMG_4074.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 706
  • IMG_4080.jpg
    IMG_4080.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 614
  • IMG_4086.jpg
    IMG_4086.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 627

Tomstoy2

Very nice landing gear! Curious about how she flys with 10" props. My Hexa, which is only 27mm shorter than yours slys best with 8". I'm only using one 4s 5000mah battery, though. With 9" it was way over proped.

rsun

I tryed a 3S first on 10" put I did have the stick a 60% to hover, with 4S and 10" it hovers at 50% stick...

It is a bit heavy with BEC, fatshark downlink and WKM view on it too..

I have only been hovering with it for 5 mins because I need some 4S lipo's... Did get new 3S but that wasn't enough power for my setup... :-(

Bella7821

That landing gear looks awesome.
Mine just got mailed from Aeroxcraft today. I have a Sony Nex5n so I didn't get the gimbal but he made a bracket so i can mount the camera in a fixed position. Can't wait to try it out.

Tomstoy2

I find it interresting seeing how others set ups are. Mine has a tm6500 gimbal, GPH2 camera, seperate fpv camera, lights and controller, bec, 500mw tx and as I said a 5000 4s battery, and a 3s 850mah battery for the fpv. Hovers at about 45 % throttle with a reduction in the throttle curve on the mid point lower to bring the stick almost mid stick. Getting a full 10 minutes of flight.

Later, I intend to double up the main battery and will bring the throttle curve back linear and am sure I'll need to change out to larger props for the weight, but for right now 10 minutes is about all I really want.

Back when I ordered the Hexa, the f550 wasn't out yet. I do like that frame. Plus, this new landing gear and gimbal looks to be a very nice platform, indeed.
Not that the Hexa flys bad or even has any bad habits, but today I would have gone with at least the f550 frame.