Discussion New drone selection help!

Zach

I have been flying small drones for a while. I want to upgrade to a new drone with a great camera. My budget is under $300. I want something like the phantom. The camera should be at least full HD, or have a go pro gimble. I want to fly it high and far, with a nice remote and GPS.

Sorry for being picky, but if you have any ideas, please suggest them.

JBPA74

I have been flying small drones for a while. I want to upgrade to a new drone with a great camera. My budget is under $300. I want something like the phantom. The camera should be at least full HD, or have a go pro gimble. I want to fly it high and far, with a nice remote and GPS.

Sorry for being picky, but if you have any ideas, please suggest them.
Check out the new Bugs 2c and Bugs 2w. They are supposed to record 1080 video and have gps and return to home with a range of 1000 meters I believe. Only $150 for the 2w and less for 2c without Wifi fpv! If you don't NEED gps, you could get a bugs 3 for like $70, do the transmitter antenna mod, and put a gimbal and whatever camera on it you want. Anxiously awaiting my bugs 2w arrival!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Zach

Check out the new Bugs 2c and Bugs 2w. They are supposed to record 1080 video and have gps and return to home with a range of 1000 meters I believe. Only $150 for the 2w and less for 2c without Wifi fpv! If you don't NEED gps, you could get a bugs 3 for like $70, do the transmitter antenna mod, and put a gimbal and whatever camera on it you want. Anxiously awaiting my bugs 2w arrival!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks! I will check them out.