New DJI H3-3D Gimbal

AEA737

I´ve downloaded the manual and it does not say you can control yaw. I only talks about setting a channel to control tilt like on the H3-2D. Let´s wait for more info to come.

rilot

What about remote trigger for start / stop of video? Is this one actually going to have the feature that DJI still list as "coming soon" on the H3-2D page over a year after it was first announced.........

Nooky

I have read here in a German Forum, that it will also have the POI function of the big Z15 Zenmuse - is that true?

Zenmuse H3-3D Features

This would mean the neu Zenmuse can follow an Object (POI) automatically! I have not found anything about that in the manuel? But this would be a great message!

Tahoe Ed

I have read here in a German Forum, that it will also have the POI function of the big Z15 Zenmuse - is that true?

Zenmuse H3-3D Features

This would mean the neu Zenmuse can follow an Object (POI) automatically! I have not found anything about that in the manuel? But this would be a great message!

POI is a function of the controller. The Naza does not have that but if placed on a craft with a WKM or an A2 it will do POI.

Ok I have heard from a dealer that the original has been discontinued and DJI has already dropped support for them. Seems pretty slack.

Tahoe Ed

AboveAllAP,

I have not heard that. Sounds like the dealer wants to sell more of the H3-3D. Do I expect more firmware upgrades, maybe not. But DJI will continue to support the product with repairs and warranty replacements, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

LeeT

Wannabe AP Dude
AboveAllAP,

But DJI will continue to support the product with repairs and warranty replacements, of course.

Seriously? Early December my H3-2D was sent in for repair, and I continue to wait. Most frustrating is there is no way to find out status of repair, and I am dealing with an authorized USA dealer.

I am in a similar situation were the dealer has ordered in parts waited month or more for them to arrive only to be sent the wrong parts. I dont blame the dealers. They have now sent it back for repairs.... as they cant seem to get parts from DJI as has been discontinued and replaced with the new version. So i wait to see what happens

allensull

Oh don't need to hear this, just got my H3-D2 in the mail last Friday and was sent back to the dealer today was DOA. They tell me it has to be repaired and they won't replace it.

Tahoe Ed

Jwolke,

I don't think it is possible. This is an entirely new gimbal and like most things with the Zen gimbals there is next to nothing that is user serviceable. If you are not having issues with yaw jitters you are probably ok with the 2D.