New Contest, Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i'll donate an 11mm (Tiger 2814) bearing install tool to the 2nd and 3rd place winners. :)

bart

nicwilke

actually, please don't. i'll list them in one post as soon as the judges have had a chance to take a look at them.
thanks,
bart

Damn. Would have been a nice thing to do this evening as the TV is atrocious....

Guess we wait till next week. When will be judging day?

A great big "THANK YOU" to Bart for putting this contest together. (AND for all the work he puts into this site!)

It has been fun working on our entry. I'm excited to see the other entries.

Bart,

Thanks for the links to the contest video's......looks like we have many talented pilots out there. Just got done viewing them and good luck to all of us.

And great big thanks to all the participating sponsors..!!!

-Don

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
There is some talent among us! I dont know how the hell the judges are gonna pick this one. I know it takes the competitive side out of it but the best result for the site would be to re edit parts of a few of the videos. Some guys have great CG, some have good footage, some have a good voice over. Maybe after there is a defined winner you can talk to the top 3 about making a collaboration of videos as there really isnt one "best" video at all. I'm sure this wont happen but just a thought.

sharonx

So when will you announce the winners ?
I saw this one in a different forum, I am not sure if it is competing but it looks like 1st place material :

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Sharonx,

Thats my video, thank you for the kind words but unfortunately this can NOT be a "WHY" contest submission.

Although i did shoot each and every shot, there are clips in "The Art of Flying" video that i dont even own the rights to. So i can not comply with the rule "Copyrights for the winning video will be shared amongst MultiRotorForums.com, the contest sponsors, and the contest winner"

Its to bad though, in my option this is exactly "WHY"

wac -rcgroups
gotaerialllc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rKAs8Qc4z8

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
yup, nice demo reel. it would sort of work for the contest but when you see what the winner looks like you'll see it's not quite in line with what we were looking for.

look for a winner announcement soon!

yup, nice demo reel. it would sort of work for the contest but when you see what the winner looks like you'll see it's not quite in line with what we were looking for.

look for a winner announcement soon!

I appreciate that and im excited to see what others have come up with. I was thinking about coming up with a specific "why" video but since im in someways working with the companies that are sponsoring the contest, i didnt think i would be eligible to win. Maybe for the next contest

Status
Not open for further replies.