NAZA rapid flashing red + LOW-VOL[4] error in assistant with a fully loaded LIPO !

kloner

Aerial DP
your battery voltage is dropping lower than expected levels. might be a low c rated battery (25c or lower) or it's damaged from the shelf (seen that alot with big brands) to where the IR has damage. To fly with the voltage cuttof enabled means you need to keep dropping those voltages in the assistant box till the flight times match. if you had a logger, you could just find the number. Start moving it .2 volts at a time lower till the flight times match.

When you land after your claimed flight times it's suppose to be flown, what is the voltage of the pack resting? if you fly it till this cuts off the way it is setup now, whats the batteries resting voltage? only way other than through real time telemetry that i can think of to get you a close number to try

the problem with this is if you fly till it lands you and you get a good pack, your gonna damage it to this level your setting it to now.

Last edited by a moderator:

your battery voltage is dropping lower than expected levels. might be a low c rated battery (25c or lower) or it's damaged from the shelf (seen that alot with big brands) to

When you land after your claimed flight times it's suppose to be flown, what is the voltage of the pack resting? if you fly it till this cuts off the way it is setup now, whats the batteries resting voltage? only way other than through real time telemetry that i can think of to get you a close number to try

Hi Kloner
After landing I took my best tool to measure it and I get 14.8v..... what's up Doc !!

kloner

Aerial DP
that is perfect, any idea what it is when your actually flying?

these are brand new 40c sky lipos, see how the votage is sitting still then when it's flown it drops. when a pack is burnt up it'll show normal voltage charged, but it can sag so bad that it shows low voltage faster than expected. is the only thing i've seen make em land short other than bunk low voltage protection settings

i don;t have any videos of junk packs to show you the difference, but it's night and day

where the packs ever over discharged? are all the cells showing the same voltage? do you have a charger that reads IR?> on my 306, it's under special modes/internal resistance. it can be as simple as a crappy connector making IR on out to actual cells being busted up

that is perfect, any idea what it is when your actually flying?

where the packs ever over discharged? are all the cells showing the same voltage?

Yes same voltage 3.71v, but Gimbal is connected do you think this little thing could impact the voltage ?

So I decide to buy a telemetry system from HobbyKing Quanum Telemetry and after disable the DJI Voltage system.

reefseeker

Hi guys, I am having same problem, 3 cells work great, switch to 4 cell, 30 seconds later lands with blinking red light. new batteries, they are good, on or off low voltage safety settings.. I am clueless now..