NAZA-M V2, no power to receiver

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi all,

I just made the mistake of powering up a NAZA-M V2 with an H3-2D with the USB cable still attached to my GoPro so while the gimbal had power it also had a heavy wire holding it off to the side. Now I'm not getting power to the receiver. Could the gimbal being held offset like that cause the NAZA's PMU to blow out?

Thanks,
Bart

kloner

Aerial DP
the gimbal is suppose to break away and just go limp till you rebuilt. this isn't normal,,,, see if the pmu still talks to a pc and see if there is voltage on that pmu cable that goes to naza

Bartman

the gimbal is suppose to break away and just go limp till you rebuilt. this isn't normal,,,, see if the pmu still talks to a pc and see if there is voltage on that pmu cable that goes to naza

limp huh? it's a familiar theme.

i was running out this morning to go meet up with someone (to fly the f'in Naza quad as a demo) so i couldn't do any troubleshooting.....back home now so time to get back in the shop to figure it out.

Bartman

update.....i checked the voltage in the wires going to the receiver and had 5v so I tried to bind the receiver again and it worked. cycled power and it's working again. not sure why the receiver would have come unbound and didn't realize that there wouldn't be any led's at all blinking or what not on the receiver but it's fixed so i'm happy again.
bart