Naza GPS compass calibration

hexcopter

same thing I enable flap sw . f mode:inh . in naza assi same thing at 0 highlight A , 0 to 1 show failsafe at bottom right corner , and 1 to 2 show failsafe at bottom right corner ,

hexcopter

oh ok , JR 9503 is the good one. and now I don't known how to make the sw hightlight A,GPS,M , I try both F-mode and Flap sw they can't . so sad

glacier51

f-mode sw

T-Ed/Hex:

Well, you guys are doing something I'm unable to and that's why I ended up on the FLAP sw. I can't get the fmode switch to accept any change in the Switch Select menu on the DX8. That's where I wanted to be as well.

glacier51

f-mode sw

Geez, well that didn't take much effort.

When I tried to activate the f-mode sw, it wouldn't come out of INH, and this is what I just discovered minutes ago, apparently because all the other (receiver?) positions were taken.

If I put FLAP sw into INH, that freed up AUX1, which I could then assign to the f-mode sw.

glacier51

>I try to get 3 position sw for gps-a-m but I can't .

What switch are you trying to use? Did you get my file showing how to setup the FLAP switch for use as the 3 position Flight Control switch?

hexcopter

thank you every one for help , I get sd card from some one and set up with dx8 , it work well , but still don't known what reason no highlight for ATT-GPS-M

Hey Sev

Well done for publishing that trick of setting the control switch to GPS/Attitude /manual, and not GPS/Attitude/Fail-Safe to get the GPS to calibrate. I was also tearing my hair out trying the get that solid yellow display so I could get it to calibrate, and it worked first time after I reset the control switch range.

I will be adding that to the MRC tips and tricks pages of my web site at www.chopperaddict.co.uk so other will be able to find it more easily.
Ian