My Latest Photo Still Edit...Some of my latest Stuff

Emowillcox

Hi Eric... nice video. Just a couple of questions for you. What software did you use to compose the music...? IT was really cool and also what software did you sue to put your video together. Also I like the effect your getting on some of your photos its as if they look like a model. Are you using a tilt shift lens or filter to get this look? That guy on the golf course .. i’m not sure that was a range finder in his hand.. looked like a cell phone he was probably calling to report a UFO at the 15th hole ;-) thanks for sharing your work really nice!

Hi Eric... nice video. Just a couple of questions for you. What software did you use to compose the music...? IT was really cool and also what software did you sue to put your video together. Also I like the effect your getting on some of your photos its as if they look like a model. Are you using a tilt shift lens or filter to get this look? That guy on the golf course .. i’m not sure that was a range finder in his hand.. looked like a cell phone he was probably calling to report a UFO at the 15th hole ;-) thanks for sharing your work really nice!
Thank you! I've been playing, composing, and recording music for 15+ years. I used Protools LE virtual instruments for that arrangement and use protools for 99.9% of my recordings these days. The virtual instruments are very cool and not hard to use once you get used to the interface...assuming you can chart the music in your head on paper so to speak. The editing software is Pinnacle and i do not recommend at all, it's garbage. It's just the only thing I have right now but its' horrible! The tiltshifting was done after in post using "Tiltshiftmaker.com". I have several more pictures of that guy on the Golf Course, it was def. a range finder. I like your theory though!:D

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Eric.. nice work.. you do get some interesting shots. Nice to see your creative juices flowing again.. stick at it buddy we all enjoy your work here

Dave

Thanks a lot Dave! Yeah I lost the itch for a little bit with flying in general. I was flying the Hexa a few times a week for a year straight and had nothing to show for it besides a lot of great pictures but no clients. It was getting to be a pain, not to mention you can only go shoot the same things over and over again with no real subject or creating the subject. Things are actually starting to look up and we have a few potentially very big jobs coming up. We should know by the end of the week if we got it. I'm very much back in the mix and we may be buying a new craft if we get this budget. A heavy lift but not sure which route to go. Hexa XL/OktoXL? Okto 2? Not sure, what are you guys having success with? I really just need a reliable craft like the one I have now, that's the most important thing. Any thoughts?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Eric there is so much happening out there right now its hard to choose but I am about to commit to a heavy lift based on DroidWorx and MK. Maybe in six or less months I may regret it but like computers everything is out of date before you buy it anyhow!

I have a wealth of clients from my renewable business that I can tap into and just today had a new architect contact me. My biggest problem is the UK law.. which I am working toward satisfying.. ho hum.. onward and upwards buddy

Dave