My Entry into comercial competition

nicwilke

I recently entered a comp that has a prize of a mobile phone, tablet, and a large TV. The rules were simple, and that was it had to be filmed on a mobile phone. Grrrr, so straight up we're in for a challenge. Anyway, I submitted my entry of the commercial 'reconnect communication' (comms business in my area of Australia) and I made top 5 finalists.

I believe mine is the best by far, but its down to a facebook vote, and my main competition is a high school kid with a lot of Facebook power.
Take a look at the entries, most are funny and cool, and if you can spare a few moments, then vote for the best. I'm not telling you to vote for mine, just the best one.
http://www.facebook.com/rccomms

Like their page, Vote, and then Share. All voters go into a draw to win a Samsung Galaxy S3 4G phone, so its worth the 40 seconds to vote.
BTW, mine is entry 5.

Cheers,
Nic.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Where is your entry? nevermind, I see it. have to scroll down to previous posts.

Your entry is by far the most pro!

Last edited by a moderator:

nicwilke

Thanks guys. I'm thinking it's going to get stupid with the kid who's leading the charge. I think it's the wrong format to judge, but it's clever to get the business exposure and likes on their Facebook Page.
Thanks

nicwilke

I recently entered a comp that has a prize of a mobile phone, tablet, and a large TV. The rules were simple, and that was it had to be filmed on a mobile phone. Grrrr, so straight up we're in for a challenge. Anyway, I submitted my entry of the commercial 'reconnect communication' (comms business in my area of Australia) and I made top 5 finalists.

I believe mine is the best by far, but its down to a facebook vote, and my main competition is a high school kid with a lot of Facebook power.
Take a look at the entries, most are funny and cool, and if you can spare a few moments, then vote for the best. I'm not telling you to vote for mine, just the best one.
http://www.facebook.com/rccomms

Like their page, Vote, and then Share. All voters go into a draw to win a Samsung Galaxy S3 4G phone, so its worth the 40 seconds to vote.
BTW, mine is entry 5.

Cheers,
Nic.

Closed the gap from 65 behind to only 12 -15 (always moving). Need more help if anyone can spare a 'share' or vote. Thanks heaps, this kid's killin' me. LOL