Looking for Camera Mount - F450 Flame Wheel

chad2323

Have to agree with this.Very flimsy not worth the money.

Chet

The X468 Naza kit I got was terrible. Had to do lots of filing, had to sand the sides of the supplied hex nuts to make them fit, most slots appeared to be off as if something had slipped during machining. When I had it all assembled, it was flimsy and unstable to say the least. Just my $.02

-Leon

Cool footage Dr.Tim, Trona Pinnacles is a cool spot. Alabama Hill is on my list of places to shoot as well once I get my FPV bits all set-up.

Cheers,
Leon

MCrites

I am waiting on THIS. They are still testing and tinkering with servos but the results are VERY good for the about $500 price range. They have one for the F450 and F550 coming and the thread is filled with RAW video from the unit as they changed out servos and changed out vibration dampening ideas. It's a lot of reading but it's worth it, they really know what they are doing and I can't wait to put it under my F550.

kloner

Aerial DP
gary did the same thread here. thought he posted it was for sale a couple months ago? It never seemed very stable either.

Dreamweaver

hi guys i am totally new to this so forgive my ignorance. :)
i found this and was wondering what you guys think of this setup.
http://tppacks.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=29
i like how stable the footage is and how little i can see from the legs. wondering if this is a good buy.
eventually i want to get a gimbal but that would be a later upgrade.
thanks for the help
mike

I've got one cw/ the legs and its nice quality for the price/weight.

Haven't used it yet as i was waiting for the action cam war to start...looks like the JVC will hit the masses next week and i'm thinking of trying that after the initial reviews if bad then i'll get a GP2, alas the SONY looks like xmas.

Simple air line fix for jello/vibe

I'm looking for a GoPro camera mount for my Naza kit quad. I tried mounting the camera directly to one of the tabs on the base-plate, but the video was somewhat "wavy," which I attribute to vibration. Upon closer inspection, the tabs are not perfectly rigid; they're a little "springy."

without over complicating or adding additional weight I reached for some air line and have managed to totally isolate all jello/vibe etc.

View attachment 5387View attachment 5388

Hope this helps.

Jack

jckk

Attachments

• air1photo.jpg
    air1photo.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 369
  • air2gopro.jpg
    air2gopro.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 358

Y0urDaddy

Ok, so this post is about 2 years old. I am not too happy with my FatShark Pilot HD. It records OK video but I can't really fly whit that camera so I was out looking at GoPro's today. My F450 is the ARF kit, stock 920KEv motors and I normally fly with a Pulse 3S 2700mah pack. With the FPV system and landing struts I think I am kind of close to what the stock motors can carry so I wanted to see if there was a mount for a GoPro now that may work on the F450.

Thanks...