Herkules IV arrived at Kopterworx.

krleas

FPV Freak
I just want to show you this powerfull new beast. Its really piece of ART.

In next few days i will post test results with DJI okto heavy lift.

View attachment 5881

Attachments

• herkules.jpg
    herkules.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 528

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Now that does look good. What is the rating? I guess that is one of two that will be required for an Octo or HL X4

Dave

jrlederer

Krleas, please keep this thread up to date with your results. Now I'm even more excited to have my set arrive, it's been oh so long and now just days away!! I will post my results here as well. Good luck!

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
If that is DJI compatible and not a pain to set up I am looking forward to it. I am looking for a reliable airframe to carry Zenmuse mounts and I am not yet sold on the Spreading la-la-la Wings.

krleas

FPV Freak
If that is DJI compatible and not a pain to set up I am looking forward to it. I am looking for a reliable airframe to carry Zenmuse mounts and I am not yet sold on the Spreading la-la-la Wings.

Andreas will not release them before everything is 100%. Not as last time.

After few test this board is undestroyable. It has over current and over Phase current and over temp Features.
Until now we burnd a few motors and never the board.
And yes its DJI compatible. Ime testing it with our new KW10 motors and DJI X4.

More to come soon.

ChrisViperM

You saved my day....I was searching the web like an idiot - even the web page from Andreas Baier - and could not find anything...when will it show up in your shop ?

BTW: Big compliment to your web shop....everything works perfect

Chris

krleas

FPV Freak
You saved my day....I was searching the web like an idiot - even the web page from Andreas Baier - and could not find anything...when will it show up in your shop ?

BTW: Big compliment to your web shop....everything works perfect

Chris

The boards will be released, when everything will be tested for many times, we dont want noet even single mistake.
But to answer. Soon.

Thanks for compliment.

3dheliguy

Would this be a good board for a Cinestar 8 with DJI Wookong? Will this be a plug and play sort of unit with minor soldering? Or are going toward a more tunable esc setup?

jrlederer

Just returned home a day early from a weekend off to find a little brown box that was held over in customs for a couple weeks. I am delighted to say that inside i found my new Herkules III Oktober setup mounted on cooling plate. Will get to testing soon and will keep this thread updated!! Finally, yes!

flytofly

Thanks! Very sad the limited choices we have for 12C ESCs other than MK ESC which do not like to play nicely with big motors. We have 1hoch4 and ESC32 (which are not yet 12C ready) I refuse to use a 12c converter for standard escs.

I'll be watching this thread closely.

I wonder if the new firmware fixes the incompatibility with the Plettenberg motors and the DJI twitching.

The ARF versions are a step in the right direction.

jrlederer

regarding the new Herkules III v2 boards and the new firmware you posted about above: anyone know where to obtain the herkules III programming tool, as it seems to have disappeared from Andreas' site -- both when logged in and when not!? I am ready to do some testing, hesitantly, with Orbit 20-18 and this new ESC board, but am at a stand-still without the tool!

Thanks,

Jonathan

jrlederer

Thanks for the replies, but in fact, I have the physical cable itself. What I am trying to find out is whether another beta tester (krleas?) happens to have downloaded the programming utility prior to Andreas pulling it from the site. If so, please PM me so I can get a copy to proceed with my first tests with the Pletty 20-18.

Jonathan