Hello from SoCal!

altfueltek

Been lurking about for awhile here and some other forums gathering info. Fixed wing and single rotor pilot from many years past. Came across a video titled FPV about a year ago. Became instantly hooked again and intrigued with the new possibilities the modern technology brings to the table. Picked up a couple of smaller quads to play and learn. Now have a cinetank mk2 L on its way along with sunny sky V2216 1250kv motors and 30 amp esc (Simon k rapid esc) . Goal is Fpv flight and record video with gopro. Now to pick props (12x5?) flight control etc. Have decided on a Tarannis 9xd plus as soon as back in stock. Sure has come along way since my last five channel radio! Looking forward to flying and hopefully you folks won't tire of my questions when I need help. Now I think I will look up my old club here in Chula Vista, see if anyone is into multi rotors. Thanks!

John

kloner

Aerial DP
welcome... there is a bunch of guys out at Silent Fliers playing with multis and fpv.... might look them up if CV doesn't work out