Hello From Canada

_grant_

Hey Everyone

I'm Grant from Canada.

I'm pretty psyched about all this stuff. And I'm quite appreciative that there's a whole forum devoted to the subject of multorotors. Thanks to all the folks who put a ton of effort into this!

I'm aspiring to understand all the inns and outs of everything that goes into building a multirotor.
I'm totally overwhelmed with the amount of info to soak up.

I find that my research on here opens up other questions almost exponentially.

But its nice to be a member now so I can post my own questions and have the help of the community.

Cheers
Grant

kloner

Aerial DP
welcome to multirotorforums.com grant.... we've certainly got a diverse group that dabbles in a little of everything here

i know it seems like rocket science, but it's much simpler when you understand the terms we throw around. Just read along and you'll be understanding the lingo in no time.

_grant_

Cheers Kloner

As a matter of fact rocket science is one of my areas of expertise, and this stuff makes it seem like kids play.

I think you're right about the lingo. I'm going to try to find a multi-rotor dictionary somewhere!

G

_grant_

Flitelab- I just quickly checked out your site. I'm going to have to look a bit more into what you've got going on...but first I seriously need my afternoon dose caffeine!

I see you're out on the east coast. Multi rotor big out there? Seems like a fresh baby on the west coast. Can't wait to get one up and running. Been on a trainer long enough!

My only dilemma is I get swamped with all the brainstorming of projects I want to get into once I'm going. Gotta out the paper down for a while and start building!!;)

flitelab

There area few around here but not lots, few people all over the country with different projects, it certainly can be hard to focus on jut on :)
If you have any questions feel free to send me an email, I try and help where I can with suggestions be it items I sell or elsewhere.

_grant_

Will do flitelab. The infusion is happening just now so shortly I'll have my afternoon brain. I've got a whole list of questions...but one thing perhaps you'd be into helping with is if I give you a rundown of my understanding of a build maybe you'd be into filling in any blanks, and for sure I'd be interested to hear which aspects of that process your business could help with (ie parts..supplies)