Hello DYS from Huizhou,China

DYS

Hi,nice to meet you.

This is Jenny from DYS.

D
ong Yang Servo Power Model Co.,Ltd,was established in 2003 in Huizhou city,Guangdong Province,China as a professional manufacturer for R/C accessories of model toy's applications. As a master in hobby industry,we always do our best to improve our designs concepts & manufacturing technologies.We offer a wealth of manufacturing experience & technology with the expertise acquired over the past 5 years.We are constantly enhancing our R/C EQUIPMENT and ourselves according to the professional suggestions offered by our respect customers,in order to bring superior and innovative products to the customers from all over the world.

We enjoy a high prestige for our high quality and competitive price. Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have interest in our products. We are offering the best goods and service. We will do special orders upon request and will always do our best to develop any specific product you are looking for.We can provide our own design products with very competitive price and also welcome OEM orders

Now we have new products:

Skyeye Camera Gimbal Frame;
Brshless high voltage servo;
CCHD camera,also we will have a Carbon Fibre Multicopter.

Further information,you can contact me: Jenny. Email:misszhu@dys.hk

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to the forum. Had a look at both your websites, prefer the DYS website to be honest. Do you know what computer chip your 50A & up ESC's use?
I quite like the camera gimbal as well...any prices or any discount for the great members of this forum ;)

Ross

DennyR

The 50Amp look identical to the Suppo Motor ones, I have tried them and they are good for MR's including high pole count motors. I expect they are all made in the same factory, question is which one.

Macsgrafs

The 50Amp look identical to the Suppo Motor ones, I have tried them and they are good for MR's including high pole count motors. I expect they are all made in the same factory, question is which one.

do you know if they can be modded for MR's with 400Hz?

Ross

DYS

Dear Ross,

Thank you for your attention of our company.If you want to know more about the price details,could you pls contact me via email?I can send you the pricelist of our products.Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DYS

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to the forum. Had a look at both your websites, prefer the DYS website to be honest. Do you know what computer chip your 50A & up ESC's use?
I quite like the camera gimbal as well...any prices or any discount for the great members of this forum ;)

Ross
View attachment 6665US$63.49 now.If yiou'd like to place a large order ,there's a discount for you.

Attachments

• Catch1(06-02-16-20-09).jpg
    Catch1(06-02-16-20-09).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 296