Has anyone experience with iFlight motors and ESC's

mmurfitt

Hi,
I'm looking at buying a F550 which is sold with iFlight brushless motors and ESC's, does anyone have any experience with them?
This is the blurb from the site which sells the kit:
6 x iPower 2217 Motors
6 x iPeak 30A ESCs (Mutirotor ready - no programming needed!)

This is the kit I'm looking at: http://goo.gl/Bxjqf, any advise would be very welcome.. :)

mmurfitt

I'm using iPower 2217-950 (950kv) motors on my F450 with APC 1047 props. No issues so far.
I'm just a little unsure of them as I don't hear anyone talking about them on this forum, and I don't see them featured on anyone's list of gear..
What ECS's are you using? Have you heard of the iPeak ECS's?

kloner

Aerial DP
i was eyebangin them both but 2814 750 kv,,,,,,,,,, great prices. the dji opto esc is just too hard to pass up for the money

jmc67

I'm just a little unsure of them as I don't hear anyone talking about them on this forum, and I don't see them featured on anyone's list of gear..
What ECS's are you using? Have you heard of the iPeak ECS's?

The ESC's I'm using are Hobbywing Flyfun 30 amp. Never heard of iPeak esc.

Bob-Wales

I have the iPeak 30A MultiRotor ESC with 2A BEC with my2210/30 and find no problem using kk board and all firing up ok
Bob

mmurfitt

I guess I'm just a little reticent buying these motors and ESC's when I've never heard of them, or heard anyone else talking about them (which might actually be a good thing as people generally only talk about stuff when it goes wrong or they can't set them up).