Grrrrrrrrrr

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Check this out :mad:

64425893.jpg

matwelli

Wow, that is crazy - no fredom of speach at that site - obviously dont want any compeditive product named or discussed

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I.. I just don't get it.. There is so much good stuff there but this really slams them.

Hows NZ. guess u did not get a big wave from the earthquake off Japan?

Dave

matwelli

Thanks for asking Dave - NZ's is fine, bank holiday today (for my region) sunny weather (just started Autum) and calm.

The Tsunami was no issue for us, about a 1/2 meter wave hit north

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Ahh Autum... we just getting the smells of spring,just wish the weather was a bit better s I could get some nice pics/footage of the snowdrops, bluebells and crocuses!. This week looks like it is going to be good so wtch out for the sunset and duak pictures!

All the best to all down under

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
No.. All I did was mention DroidWorx on what is advertized as Mikrocopter US site. It should not matter what frame it is but I guess because they are not DroidWorx distrubutors they blanket ban any mention of them, and all other products they do not have the sale rights for.. SO MULTIROTORS is a FREE forum... Thanks BART, AKA BARTMAN, AKA just good old Bart... sorry bart you could be 21!

Dave

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
No.. All I did was mention DroidWorx on what is advertized as Mikrocopter US site. It should not matter what frame it is but I guess because they are not DroidWorx distrubutors they blanket ban any mention of them, and all other products they do not have the sale rights for.. SO MULTIROTORS is a FREE forum... Thanks BART, AKA BARTMAN, AKA just good old Bart... sorry bart you could be 21!

Dave

43 later this year :mad:

i thought you bashed the DROIDWORX frame, glad to see it's something much less important. :)

i respect Ziggy's right to run a forum but it's a conflict to have the forum and store so interdependent. the Mikrokopter.us forum is basically his customer service department so any mention of other stuff presents a challenge to what he's trying to sell. initially i felt guilty for setting up a competing forum after buying my Okto from him and utilizing his forums but that went out the window when i had issues that were dealt with in less than satisfactory ways.

glad this place is working out for you guys.

Bart

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Ahh your a mere youngster Bart!

I make 51 in March but this stuff has made me feel a tad younger!.. I got in to RC for my MLC not motor bikes or fast cars!

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Ahh your a mere youngster Bart!

I make 51 in March but this stuff has made me feel a tad younger!.. I got in to RC for my MLC not motor bikes or fast cars!

Got both of you beat, 54 on the 29th of this month! :)

In my case the motorbikes came WAY before MLC, around age 15 or so if my ancient memory is right, I now have 5 and the wife has 2. Three of mine are refugees from the UK, a 1957 Norton ES2, a 1970 Norton 750 Commando, and a 1975 850 Commando. The $ I spend on multirotors is pocket change by comparison to what I have wrapped up in cycles :eek:

As for our friend Ziggy and his censorship of products he doesn't sell, I had my say on that subject as one of my very first threads on this forum, you can read for yourself here... http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?29-Censorship-it-just-ain-t-right ...it's one of the bigger reasons why I don't post much of anything over there anymore.

Ken

matwelli

Ahh Autum... we just getting the smells of spring,just wish the weather was a bit better s I could get some nice pics/footage of the snowdrops, bluebells and crocuses!. This week looks like it is going to be good so wtch out for the sunset and duak pictures!

All the best to all down under

Dave

Looking forward to the pics and vids.
I just got a go-pro , so about to start doing some myself.
I love the tail end of summer here, just got in from maidening my Y4 inside the kids trampoline (14 ft diameter with a safety net) if I stuck a video camera on top, it would look like a profesional multicopter test bay ! 8:30 at nite and the sun just set

Sorry guys , way off topic, censorship is plain wrong , happy there are no agendas on this forum, keep up the good work bart