Great new promotional video about moving cameras

maxwelltub

Ya it totally made my day. And also just for the record I was being a wise-*** in my first post. I know its not a new video.

Mauronic

You need a lot of camera gear to capture the beauty of that mullet.

I feel old but they used to play these pieces before movies in LA. I totally remember watching this in the theater!

chipwich

Still, great find. I remember my ex being used in a Reebok commercial in 94' when they used an RC heli like that to shoot a beach shot. BTW, isn't that Claude van Damme on the bike?

kloner

Aerial DP
that cable cam is cool.... man, panavision steadicam film,,, ouch. reds on brushless gimbals suck to hold, can't imagine that dudes back at the end of the day. he looked like a string puppet how he walked from all the stuff

that cable cam is cool.... man, panavision steadicam film,,, ouch. reds on brushless gimbals suck to hold, can't imagine that dudes back at the end of the day. he looked like a string puppet how he walked from all the stuff

Wow! a man carrying capable version of our FlyLine cablecam! Or more properly our FlyLine is a scaled down version of that rig. Very cool!

flyline-banner.jpg