• iphone-20120416171631-3.jpg
    iphone-20120416171631-3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 385
  • iphone-20120416171631-2.jpg
    iphone-20120416171631-2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 357

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up Boris.. U yet to go give Linda a hug!.. if she slaps your face tell her it was from me and she will give you a hug back! ;-)

Enjoy the show u loucky blighter..

Dave

Dave it a misunderstanding i am not actually there. These little pics at the beginning of the thread were made by a friend of mine that was there.

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
nope cant find anything.

"We have new firmware to fix difference between Atti and Gps."

strange statement don't understand what they mean with it !

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Come on Robert or some of the others that already announced that they are going to NAB. Post some pics :) dont let us die stupid :)

There must be a lot of new stuff from DW Freefly etc. Photohigher and the gimbals in action ?

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
ah finally some new info.

some caught info on the DJI stand

ESC built in and Arm with built in connectors for fast disassemble !

Boris

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
japp its cool i am just worried considering my CX that i will have to take the prop size down again to 11 or 10s to have enough space.

tstrike

pendejo grande
The DJI S800's ESC isn't in the arm, it sits under the motor, you can't tell, looks like a normal motor setup.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
ah okay. But the arms can be removed with no wires attached ? or the ESC also have to be unplugged ?

give us some more impressions you had of the frame ? whole setup

tstrike

pendejo grande
Yes the arms still can detach for packing, they seemed thinner than my f450's arms, Rob said it weighed in at around 12lbs. The new controller struck me as more of a prototype and I got the vibe they didn't want it handled by the general public. I think whoever preordered the copter and gimbal is going to be happy, (the gimbal was freekin SMOOTH). Not sure if I'm going today, might just go flying and take a walk down the strip, it's hot here in Vegas, go figure.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
sorry by the way that i grabbed you video right away and posted it in thread. I was just super excited to finally get some real info, which the manufactures are just not able to supply sometimes !

DennyR

I have to say that I was a little surprised in the way that the Zenmuse was strapped to the S800 via an alum. plate that did not appear to fit with tie wraps.

tstrike

pendejo grande
The gimbal actually sits on small (maybe 5mm) carbon fiber rods, I'll see if I can get some better pics, I should be able to cover more ground today now that I know where everything is.