F550 wobble after new props

Purchased new carbon fibre props for my F550. Balanced and installed them and the MR now "wobbles" sometimes when flying and even when hovering...but not at all times.

Granted, there was a bit of wind on my only test flight with the new blades...5-10 mph at ground level.

But I dont recall ever experiencing this condition with the original plastic blades in similar conditions. When hovering or slowing moving, the body of the MR seems to be swinging back and forth and then it stabilizes for a few seconds and then begins wobbling again. When flying faster the wobble is gone.

Could this be caused by the blades? Any input...most appreciated!

Tahoe Ed

Purchased new carbon fibre props for my F550. Balanced and installed them and the MR now "wobbles" sometimes when flying and even when hovering...but not at all times.

Granted, there was a bit of wind on my only test flight with the new blades...5-10 mph at ground level.

But I dont recall ever experiencing this condition with the original plastic blades in similar conditions. When hovering or slowing moving, the body of the MR seems to be swinging back and forth and then it stabilizes for a few seconds and then begins wobbling again. When flying faster the wobble is gone.

Could this be caused by the blades? Any input...most appreciated!

What props did you buy?

Tahoe Ed

There have been numerous posts on guys using CF props that destroyed the performance of their quad or hex. Have you put the original props back on and tried to fly it?

I damaged one of the original blades so I am unable to test/compare.
Are there better plastic blades to purchase than the DJI's? Ive seen some discussion about different pitches.

My 550 has the orig DJI motors and 4s batteries.

Thanks. B