F450 carbon fiber landing gear extensions

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Thanks for the loyalty guys. I guess being the 1st to make something doesnt mean jack squat in a world of shameless copycats. Though I admit the product is a different design. It makes me feel for the few that come up with a product and have it stolen and made overseas just to sell it cheaper right under your nose. It's a cut throat business! Look at the Movi....As much as I think they are ridiculously overpriced, they are the ones to have put the time and money into making it happen, now China must have 50 clones available for 1/10th the price. this world is all about money and not moral value.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
It was a fun run for a while there but, due to the release of the Phantom, sales have diminished to the point it is no longer worth making the leg extensions. I will still be making the batwings though. I am also no longer shipping internationally. I have spent so many frustrating hours in the line at the post office and then had returns from customs not accepting the package only to have to eat the costs. So it just isn't worth the hassle and time. If for some reason you have a large enough international order we can discuss using an alternate shipper such as UPS or Fedex to send an insured package. but the Post office is just too unreliable and for whatever reason customs does not like "toy parts."

Thanks to the MRF community for making an effort to use our parts and not buy the Chinese knock-offs.

Yuri