Aeronavics / Droidworx DroidWorx Show Reels / Production Videos

Helirazor

Hi Dave,

Ours is mainly with the AD8HL, AV200, Cannon 5d, FS700 with 14mm lens. And some done (FMX and BMX shots most recent) with our new SJ8 V2.

Cheers,
Chris

nicwilke

Here is our new reel we shot over the winter:)

Cheers

Really cool show reel, you guys definitely have your own style. I really like the park scenes, and the Bombi. I used to build parks here in Australia, so was cool to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Helirazor

Thanks nicwilke you probably know who Corey Bohan is then (pro bmx rider from aus) we did those aerials during his comeback tour while he was here in nz. Wizard Of Auz is the youtube show via redbull here ya go just skip to the Queenstown segment

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aint it just great when things come together like this. Great integration of footage and you have to ask yourself if the copter footage wernt there what would it look like.. Would love to get in on a shoot like that.. HoHum.. oneday maybe

Dave

ZAxis

It was a sony Cx730 but depending on your location it may go under a variety of different model numbers.
Lec

Macsgrafs

Aint it just great when things come together like this. Great integration of footage and you have to ask yourself if the copter footage wernt there what would it look like.. Would love to get in on a shoot like that.. HoHum.. oneday maybe

Dave

I'm sure a man of your talents Dave will have no problems. Just hope all this talk on the BBC doesnt get the government knee jerking & banning the use of MR's for aerial work!!!!

Don't worry the CAA was all over privacy, unlike the FAA who are scared. There are enough established laws in place to cover it. Don't forget the BBC has several multi rotor and fixed wing platforms for its own use.

ZAxis

thanks alot. It was an exceptional shoot! the only time it has ever been relatively calm there & we had 2 days straight of it!
Lec

shco1t

Hi Lec,
I've just got my skyjib 8 and and am doing a lot of practicing before i go in about a month and film some motor sports based film diary for a friend on a track (he's hiring it for the weekend and we have cleared it with everyone concerned so just us :) ) I hope to use a similar style of mixing camera shots, as i said, i think the way you's have incorporated all the shots together is really slick-do you do your own editing?
Scott.

ZAxis

The real kudos needs to go to Clay Porter. He is a truly brilliant film maker. This was the first time he's had an extended exposure to multirotors and he seems to have enjoyed the experience. A different perspective I guess. We were pleased with just how many aerial shots he used to emphasise the sheer scale of the trails.

andy

Macsgrafs

Lec & Andy, very nicely flown guys. Next you'll be jetting around the world to film to red bull xcross bikes, of that I'm sure.
Well done guys, credit to both of you.

Ross