Aeronavics / Droidworx DroidWorx Show Reels / Production Videos

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
As the thread I started 'Show what you filmed' is the most contributed to single thread on the forum I thought I would start a thread specifically for 'Show Reel' / Production footage using a DroidWorx Frames 'ONLY'.

I will remove posts not considered show reel / production videos and move them to relevent threads so please save me time and effort moderating here TA.

Below are a couple of examples of what I mean.

PLEASE keep it to SHOW REEL / PRODUCTIONS shot using only DroidWorx frames.

Please post all other DroidWorx footage here http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?6039-DroidWorx-ONLY-videos

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

ROVguy

I think (but could be completely wrong, so I apologise if I am) quadcopters may have used the same music for his showreel for this year.

Either way, all of the showreels shown so far are fantastic, they are certainly something to aspire to!

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
The Norfolk Southern Corporation operates a vast railroad network that serves the entire United States. With seventy-plus depots it ranks as one of the largest. This short teaser clip was filmed in the rail yards of Atlanta, Georgia and the small picturesque southern town of Norcross, showing the daily business of trains leaving the depot delivering goods to the four corners of the country.

Appreciation to Albert Lee, Vince Gill and Brad Paisley for the blinding guitar work on Luxury Liner.

Dunno if I have understood the conditions of this thread. The video is a commission and it is shot with a Droidworx AD-8 HLE.

RED EPIC SKYJIB from AERIAL MEDIA PROS

We were recently out in Canada filming with the RED EPIC for RockShox. They put together this Trailer for one of their films. It is not all Aerial's, but I thought it was cool to see footage from both the copter and the Red Epic. Copter used is Skyjib 8 :)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Great example of MR integration.. Good stuff AMP. A bit more info on your set up would be good.

Dave

ZAxis

Got involved with a viral video production for the Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014. Filmed using an AD3XHL/AV130/Radian/CX730/MK FC. Nicely cut into footage from FS700 and C300.
Indoor shots in ideal conditions, outdoor in 20 mph winds.

lec and andy

nicwilke

Got involved with a viral video production for the Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014. Filmed using an AD3XHL/AV130/Radian/CX730/MK FC. Nicely cut into footage from FS700 and C300.

lec and andy

You just put me at ease that my camera purchase is a good one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Brill intergration AGAIN.. Nice flying Lec good cam stick Andy.. looks smooth as y like.

Dave

lec and andy

ZAxis

Brill intergration AGAIN.. Nice flying Lec good cam stick Andy.. looks smooth as y like.

Dave

Thanks Dave.

It was an awesome facility and we had it all to ourselves to play with. Never had such good flying conditions zero wind, full aircon with an ideal temperature... until we went outside. It's a pity we weren't there for the second day's shoot with Sir Chris but some of us have real jobs to hold down as well.

andy

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Thanks Dave.

It was an awesome facility and we had it all to ourselves to play with. Never had such good flying conditions zero wind, full aircon with an ideal temperature... until we went outside. It's a pity we weren't there for the second day's shoot with Sir Chris but some of us have real jobs to hold down as well.

andy

You shoyld have given e a bell Andy.. I could always have shot the second day for you... As yu know I dont have a real job! ;-)

Dave

Macsgrafs

Just seen that 2014 video...wicked guys, well done. Does that mean you're famous now & won't be talking to us lower forms of life any more ;)

Ross