DJI Naza GPS Pricinig

DennyR

That is very impressive Ed, I would like to upgrade my Naza but cant find anyone who has actually got any stock.

Tahoe Ed

I don't think that any of the dealers have them yet. In the US, two of the dealers have said that their shipments are hung up in Customs. That happened to me as well when DJI shipped me the V2 version of the GPS module. Maybe DJI is shipping more product to the US and customs has taken notice and are inspecting their shipments more closely. Speculation on my part.

BIGTACO

I have one coming from Robert @ UAV products (he expects them soon). I am besides myself with excitement over the possibilities this thing will hold for FPV / Aerial video platform.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahoe Ed

Just an FYI to everybody. I realized this morning that I did not calibrate my compass before my maiden flight with the new v2 GPS. It still flew pretty well in my opinion.

xtrmtrk

Anyone else get a shipping notice yet? I've had one on order from UAVProducts as well and no word. No reply to e-mails asking about it either :upset:.

Yes, I know. I need to learn to be more patient.

plingboot

Attachments

• naza_gps.jpg
    naza_gps.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 248

lorbass

Already problems with NAZA GPS Upgrad.
After new registration, Installation of the new Assistant and Driver the Assistant could be started.
But any reaction from the controller and transmitter sticks.
No error message from the Assistant SW and Hardware (Driver)
Under the menu "ABOUT" I can see, that the 32bit s/n is missing.
The old one does not work and a new one was not send with the registration E-Mail .
Therefore I am waiting for an answer to my A-Mail at DJI Support.

Sorry no problems, it is clear the Wookong-M Assistant will not work with NAZA !!!:nevreness:

By mistake startet WK-M Assistant an this is verry similar

Last edited by a moderator:

RCNut

Ordered my Naza GPS rom MultiWiiCopter in Aus on Tuesday night (as soon as the website showed stock) and its now waiting for me to collected at my PO Box today. That's fast service and there are still those who pre-ordered theirs from overseas who are still waiting for shipping notification. Will spend the next few evenings configuring it for test flying on Saturday.