DJI F330 arf

kloner

Aerial DP
I've got a dji f330 frame, 3 hobbywing 18 amp and 3 rctimer 18 amp esc's along with 4 dji 2215 motors. it all still flies good. the esc mismatch doesn't have any affect on it flying, flew great with naza but it's in a new home so this thing is collecting dust. frame is clean, 2 of the esc's are never flown, i'll make sure to tune it up before going so that it'll be plug and fly. $100 to your door, will include a set of gws 3 blade props for it. also has leds mounted already, got red and infra red. it's a fun los flier, makes a bitchen vacation ap platform. it also has a pair of Spektrum sattelites on it i'll let go with it.

i.php

i.php

i.php

Hi Kloner, what size of props do the motors take, and what kind of spektrum sats do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
it likes 8" props on 3s like 1500-2200mah packs. the 9" gws are about like the 8x5 graup. think theres a apc option too

those are dsm2 sats. i'll throw in a hobbyking 9 ch rx that has dual sat inputs and sbus out.......... it is also dsm2/spektrum

the esc's all only have an hour, all stock. the motors have had a couple hundred flights, think they are all swapped over to boca grade 5 bearings. if there not, it'd be one or two of the bearings out of 8. these are the only dji motors that came serviceable. i've got 2 or 3 2215 for parts and will also include those for ya

kloner

Aerial DP
looks like 2 stators, 1 bell and one of them spacers that goes on the bottom of the shaft and 4 spare spacers for 2212 on 330 arms

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 272
  • 007 (1024x768).jpg
    007 (1024x768).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 235