DJI 5.8G Video Link is releasing.

Visvid

London Newbie
Couldn't agree more !

It sure would be nice if you were more active on this forum rather than just post when you have something new to sell.

Service should be a priority with them because people are having issues that just get ignored, When DJI say contact the dealer, thats fine but DJI are keeping the Dealers hanging on as well, pretty poor when you consider the prices

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Service should be a priority with them because people are having issues that just get ignored, When DJI say contact the dealer, thats fine but DJI are keeping the Dealers hanging on as well, pretty poor when you consider the prices

Dude, don't open old posts unless you're adding more information. Have you had a problem with DJI yourself?

Visvid

London Newbie
Dude, don't open old posts unless you're adding more information. Have you had a problem with DJI yourself?

Sorry didn't realise that I was breaking some sort of etiquette however in the context of the original post I dont feel that my opinion was wasted and not everyone can get onto the forums as often as they would like therefor keeping themselves updated.

As for issues with DJI, yes many, sorted by a couple of very good suppliers but think that may be another post..