Could their be a problem with this motor?

38super

Hi all
Just running in my new F550 with the E300 system. I was checking al the motors to see how they were doing . When I got to one of them I noticed a bit of slack when pulling it up.
None of the others were like that . Took prop of pulled on the threading and it came right out of the motor housing..I tried the other five and all were in rock solid.
I mean it took nothing to pull this out .So not taking any chances I ordered a new one worse case I will have a spare.
Has anyone else ever seen this ....better safe then sorry
William

kloner

Aerial DP
that gap in a motor is caused from breaking a race inside the bearing. The track the balls roll around on. usually happens when a motor hits something other than air or when you run one really hard. sometimes is just in the motors dna.... keeping props balanced helps mitigate it from happening in the last two descriptions. what you have there is almost all the maintnance of a multi

38super

Found it . Washer and C clamp popped off in a hard landing. Took off old motor and replaced them . all is working . I would have never known if I didn't go and ck each motor
learned something new......

cootertwo

Ain't that something? Those little biddy clips do come off by themselves, once in awhile. But try to take one off without damaging it, what a pain!:tennis: