Completely OT to Multirotor forums and RC, but I just HAVE to share this

Gary Seven

Rocketman
Hello everyone. I've been going over and cleaning up some of my "favorites" in YouTube, and just had to share these videos with you. They have nothing to do with MR or RC, but everything to do with flight. I used to fly, so this kind of video just gives me a friggen hard-, uh....hmmm...never mind. :friendly_wink: If you enjoy flight, whether piloting a full size machine or just a MR, I very much think you will like this. I believe @Old Man; and @Bartman; are pilots guessing on some of their previous posts. I would also hazard a guess that there are other "full size" pilots hanging around here.

I promise I won't do this again (the OT posts). Just HAD to share.

http://youtu.be/6McV4L_K7xA

http://youtu.be/K9CoBMlOLi4?list=PL05C98C5D0A455A58

Enjoy!

p.s. the first video is the best use of mulit-GoPro placement I've ever seen

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
the mustang vid was pretty cool....

i come from ace blood
20140109095722-a1b6cc30.jpg

Gary Seven

Rocketman
Nice to see a couple of A models in there.
[MENTION=12570]Old Man[/MENTION]; Also noticed several modified-for-two aircraft in the group. Don't know if they were P-51 dual trainers or single seaters modified later for taking on a passenger. Fun to watch!

SamaraMedia

@kloner, they say it skips a generation ;)

Glad to see you're back in the air representing the family name!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Seven

Rocketman
I counted at least 11. Probably missed one or two but the edit must have been a nightmare.

Yeah, I was pondering the logistics of this a while back. Because it's a Red Bull production, I can envision a small crew of video editors taking the footage from all these GoPros to eventually distill it all down to one video. This takes money, which clearly Red Bull has more than they know what do with. It totally annoyed me to see them insert hydraulic sound effects and sped up video...it was completely unnecessary. All that aside, I do however enjoy the "FPV." ;-)