Coming soon Zenmuse gimbal

Many guys have no idea about the gimbal or even if they will be able to mount the gimbal on their copter yet they rush for a preorder discount.
Don't even mention the preorder fraud DJI had with WKM.

No wonder they use us as beta testers.

I will not preorder anything without a manual, clear mounting instructions and reviews from unbiased users.

plingboot

the discount scheme on an unknown product makes me smile, partly because it's so converluted.

now that 'firmer' pricing is in the wild, it strikes me that an AV130 with a picloc is a more attractive option as far as value and known quantity goes.

i also note sidney's comment that having a dealer nearby is "necessity"

Macsgrafs

Is that even legal to charge more if you dont own DJI???? Reminds me a bit of Sheilas wheels & how they used to offer discount for women, until they were taken to court.

Macsgrafs

ooops, pressed enter to quick, apologies.

So if a UK dealer tries that & there is no difference on the gimbal between a DJI owner & a MK owner....he would get into trouble!

That's one of the reasons they say this preorder is direclty from China and not from retailers.
I wonder if the unit is usable with any other FC's or if it's tied to DJI's platforms.
Also the 4 mounting points of the gimbal probably will require DJI's new frame to work or some serious mod.

I guess the first beta tester will let us know soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

That's one of the reasons they say this preorder is direclty from China and not from retailers.
I wonder if the unit is usable with any other FC's or if it's tied to DJI's platforms.
Also the 4 mounting points of the gimbal probably will require DJI's new frame to work or some serious mod.

I guess the first beta tester will let us know soon enough.

I would hope so or they have limited their potential customers! Not also that but does the wookong FC allow for independant 3 axis gimbal control?

Last edited by a moderator:

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
There are still a few more combo pricing to be finalized and made public in next 24hours.

I will and can handle orders for my current customers and USA customers. Felt it was important to provide our customer service for such high end products and worked out an agreement to do so.

After Monday we will have full specs etc for the products.

Its a very fluid situation so please be patient during these times. I know it can be frustrating but that is what happens with high demand product lines.

Thanks and feel free to contact me if interested in pre-ordering the Zenmuse and S800.

Robert @ DJIUSA . com

DJIUSA.com
UAVProducts.com

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Also, it should be noted that the Zenmuse is coming with its own IMU/Stabilization system and gimbal.

I'm just being the middle man on these pre-orders so I can provide customer support and service to our customer base.

Okay, now back to my coffee and a million emails. :)

JDM66

There are still a few more combo pricing to be finalized and made public in next 24hours.

I will and can handle orders for my current customers and USA customers. Felt it was important to provide our customer service for such high end products and worked out an agreement to do so.

After Monday we will have full specs etc for the products.

Its a very fluid situation so please be patient during these times. I know it can be frustrating but that is what happens with high demand product lines.

Thanks and feel free to contact me if interested in pre-ordering the Zenmuse and S800.

Robert @ DJIUSA . com

DJIUSA.com
UAVProducts.com

Hello

I'm in France and i have WKM

where i can pre-order the combo Zenmuse and S800

thank's for support

jdm66

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
sorry if the question was asked already.

What comes along with the S800, motors ESCs Porps ? do we know yet. Otherwise will their be a recommendation
for the Motors and Props that should be used ? Is the 20 with 5.5 KG still standing ?

Thanks

Boris

DennyR

That is quite a contraption to only be able to carry a Nex!!! It should be weighing about 3 Kilos not 5.5.

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
$3470 USD for a gimbal that won't hold anything bigger than a NEX 5N...!?!?!?!

$3470 USD... for that much I can get a pair of AV130 AND a CineStar gimbal and still have cash left. I'm out on this one, the pricing is ridiculous, I don't care how magical it is or claims to be. I see another Photohigher gimbal in my future, waiting to see what the upgrade is that Kimberly mentioned will be coming around the end of March.

Ken

Macsgrafs

$3470 USD for a gimbal that won't hold anything bigger than a NEX 5N...!?!?!?!

$3470 USD... for that much I can get a pair of AV130 AND a CineStar gimbal and still have cash left. I'm out on this one, the pricing is ridiculous, I don't care how magical it is or claims to be. I see another Photohigher gimbal in my future, waiting to see what the upgrade is that Kimberly mentioned will be coming around the end of March.

Ken

My thoughts exactly Ken, I'm also waiting for the AV200 upgrade.

Ross

srbell

That is quite a contraption to only be able to carry a Nex!!! It should be weighing about 3 Kilos not 5.5.

My thoughts exactly! Especially give the price! My little Carbon Scarab Ysix carries a NEX5n with no problem. I was hoping to at least mount a Nikon D800. Guess I may be looking elsewhere for a gimbal/mount. Probably go with a Cinestar.