Can You all Recommend a Good DJI Dealer?

Triple

I am looking to get an S800, but I have a few questions, so we are looking for a good dealer. Too many characters just become paper dealers and sell the goods, but really know nothing of the product nor have any real relationship with the manufacturer. I;m not interested in all that.

I did see a DJI dealer with some good reviews here, who does some great vids, but I prefer to deal with a business that answers their phones instead of having a tape recording machine telling people to email them.

So, any recommendations? I'm often on the West Coast and would be agreeable to flying out and watching the setup and calibration of a complete unit to take delivery of. I don't want to tinker with programming crap when an expert is available.

Thanks!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I have to say one nice thing about dealing with robert from UAVProducts is that he has more leverage with DJI if you have bad parts. He never questions a return and will get that stuff out to you ASAP. I know he can be really busy but he is there and a good guy. But I'm all Hoverfly so what do I know.

I would also have to sat that Patrick from Aerial Media Pros gives great customer service and you can almost always get him on the phone or email.

tstrike

pendejo grande
I don't want to tinker with programming crap when an expert is available.

so what happens when you HAVE to "tinker" (and oh lord you'll have to) and the expert isn't available? Which brings up another topic, how much hand holding should a dealer be required to do?

kloner

Aerial DP
it is an aweful big bite to chew for a newbie. That could be a pile of parts resembling a yard sale in 3 seconds flat.

If it was me, i'd mess with a simple 550 custom with avrotos and a simple camera mount. Something you can go through a few and not matter, cause most likely your gonna. There is so much involved

hey, i'm cheap,,,,,, will fly for food, hahaha and a babysitter

bordhead

AERIALMEDIAPROS.COM
They have tons of DJI parts/kits in stock..great customer service. thats where i get all my stuff.:nevreness:

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
If you go to DJI home page you can see who is listed as Authorized DJI dealers.
It does make a difference if you need customer service for anything DJI.

That is my 2 cents.

"We value our customers in providing the best before and after sale experience. Despite our effort in offering the best service, support and warranty there are unauthorized sale channels offering quick sale with unsatisfactory after sale support. DJI continues to work with, and ensure our authorized dealers to offer after sale support and service to the highest standard. Purchases from unauthorized channels will void manufacture warranty; repair fee will be charged in addition to shipping cost. "

http://www.dji-innovations.com/products/wookong-m/dealers/

ChrisViperM

One thing you have to understand: Although the market for Multirotors and parts is picking up very quickly, it's not a real big industry like we know from the cell phones, personal computers, kitchen blenders....etc. So the guy running a webshop might be doing support, sending parts out or even writing invoices....but most of the dealers here on the forum will give you the hell of a good support, they might just not be avalible at your first phone call, but on the second one. With a bit more time lurking around in Multirotors you will appreciate the good service and advice you will get....and you will learn to be a bit pacient...that can make you a happy man.

Chris

Unfortunately, The DJI DEALER list needs to be updated.

I am a DJI DIRECT Dealer, NOT a teir 2 dealer. My customers can send and get warranty just as they would through any one currently on the list.

I was told by DJI HQ, that if anyone has a question regarding authenticity of a DJI dealer, or has warranty comcerns, that they should call DJI Headquarters North America and find out directly. PH# 512 222 8911

That is another way to verify if a company is a legitamate Dealer and if they provide service.

When it comes to REAL customer service, nothing beats actual customer feedback and reviews. A quick google search on the companies customer service will usually render some accurate real time feedback.

Just wanted to give a little more accurate information for those interested.

Patrick

Aerial Media Pros

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Patrick,

Well by all means they need to update their information because that is not fair to your company not to be listed on there then.

I know there is a National Holiday in China right now. So hopefully they get this resolved for you shortly.