Big crash..!!

So in GPS on naza...was in GPS flip switch to smart fail safe...flame wheel 450 went up 20 feet totally shut off and fell back to earth!!! Was Epic! Is this how RTH is sopposed to work?

This is the new DJI feature RTHF, return to home fast.
Just kidding. Check if your failsafe throttle is not 0. It needs to be above 10%

Oh...lol...that was probably it!!! I'm using dx6i...and all I did was set failsafe in the assistant softwear...how do I set failsafe to over 10%...that part I don't get...obviously...lol...can you help me please!! Thanks

Tahoe Ed

Preset failsafe is set in the Rx not the Tx. What Rx are you using? If it is not above a AR7100 than it may not allow Preset Failsafe.

It's an ar6210...do I set failsafe by binding rx with the tx while throtal is above 10%?? Then click on RTH in the naza assistant ???

That sorta helps...so after binding and before naza assistant...bind normal....then in naza assistant set to failsafe RTH...turn off my tx with throtal above 10% then insert bind plug again and turn back on Tx with throtal in normal position bind again and RTH should work?????

Tahoe Ed

A AR6210 will not support a present fallsafe. Go to the Horizon web site or try here: http://helifreak.com/showpost.php?p=3792179&postcount=9 When I do Preset Failsafe, I put the bind plug in and power the rx, then I remove the bind plug, the receiver and satellites continue to blink. Then I power my receiver with the mode switch in failsafe and the throttle above 10%. Were you able to do that?

Last edited by a moderator:

ladislav1977

I am guessing I could just set a failsafe that can make it go off, right? ... Hope this is of some help to you and best of luck. .... Mine goes like 40 degrees to the left before i leave ground, but it does not look .... The following post shows where I am up to atpresent with the build. ...... I have a Spektrum DX6i running a AR6210 RX

Hartz

Herpaderpinator