Bettery mystery?

So I just charged a zippy 4s 5000ma that has been in storage for only about 2 months. When I put it on the charger (ge power b6) the voltage read about 14.something - I didn't note it, just hit go. But seeing as it was over 14 for sure I was unconcerned. I always charge while I'm in the room, but I hadn't checked on it for a bit... and the charger ended up auto-stopping after 2 hours. Voltage at 16.8 Individual cell voltage reads 4.2 4.2 4.19 4.19. But it says it put 4860ma back in!! So now I'm trying to figure out if A.) The ma rating of this battery is off or B.) It had somehow been almost completely drained (I always land at 14.4 LOADED) or C.) I manged to overcharge this battery (before this my charger always auto stopped when the battery is full)

Does this add up for you guys? Basically I wanna know if this battery is good to fly or if it's dangerous in any way? It didn't get hot and it's not puffing at all.

kloner

Aerial DP
post a link to the charger.....

My gut feeling is the charger mah counter sucks,,, but theres a good chance the pack did some time over temp while in storage and was damaged. important things to do moving forward is to fly it short time to not over discharge it to make sure that doesn't continue to do that, feel for any heat in teh pack especialy after a shorter than usual flight and if felt, get it out of rotation till you can get an ir reading on it. the symptom of a high IR or bad pack is you put x amount in and it really only has a much lower x amount.... ie, it's easy to lvc and send it into an even worse state taking out more than it actually has.