Best mini quad reviews

DennyR

I was kinda hoping to get one even smaller than the blade. It would be fun to make one if there was a controller that was an all in one micro size. Maybe ill order one of those cheapo chinese walkeras and report back.

this guy must have laser vision to fly this thing like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijb-hej2PuE

Nice to see the penny starting to drop, someone has put the motors on the correct side of the arms.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I am in love with this ladybird! I didnt think it would be this good. A perfect bland of stability and maneuverability. If one is looking for practice or brushing up on their skills this is it. With winter around the corner it will be great to fly something real inside the house. It is also great because unlike the simulator it makes you fly in a real environment where you have consequences. The simpek fact that a simulator has zero consequences makes you fly in an un realistic way which is counter productive to learning properly. I highly recommend this! And buy 2 batteries. they last 5+ minutes.

NYREPS

Lol told ya ,I got the ladybird the first week that came out and that's how I learn how to fly a quad before I got the real ones ,and now if you buy the cheaper knock off ones you will not like them because it doesn't fly like the ladybird ,I was gonna make a contest on YouTube to see how many flips people can do with a 240 mah stock battery indoor with out crashing ,but if you crash you gotta reset and start over.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
no flips yet. need a grass feild to try that. this thing is fast if you want it to be. the best trainer ever for anyone with moderate flying skills.

NYREPS

Wow I'm surprise that you multi motor pros just got your first ladybird ,I got mine the week that came out ,I was eying it before they even came out ,I got 3 floors at my house I whip this ladybird around like a champ ,and you know you can turn the knob on the board to make it more agile also you can set your rudder on the remote to 150% to spin faster ,here is a video I made a few months ago doing 3D in my room ,you don't need much space to flip it .

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vlW3eEc8-YM

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Yep they're a great way of honing your skills, especially on these long winter nights.
You've certainly got it dialed in:thumbup:

ROVguy

I've just bought a little mqx to get a bit of practice on. It's a fantastic little device and has highlighted to me just how much of a learning curve I have to being able to flying, it is very responsive.

SMP

Have been busy crashing the living crap out of the MQX - As stated previously; bend, pick up, throw back in air! Good times.