Before you buy, please read this

How much would you pay for this setup. It's RTF.

6 tmotors mn3510 700kv

6 tmotors 12" cf props

6 aimdroix extended arms

Aeroxcraft landing gear

6 dji esc 30a opto (colored in black)

Dji f550 plate (top plate painted in black)

Dji s800 foldable gps holder

Dji zenmuse h3-2d
Dji naza v2 with gps
Dji canbus
Dji mini iosd

1 gensace 4s 12000mah battery

Futaba t8j rx/tx
Extension wire in parallel for the battery.

2 navigational headlights

Navigational lights (red,green and 2 white on the back)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Mark Logsdon

Bart, You nailed that statement. I purposely went with DJI Flamewheel as a kit so that I would begin to understand workings and electronics and soldering and .... and ..... well, you get the idea. I destroyed some good equipment and was able to repair some of my less tragic crashes. Currently flying F550, and two Blade 350 qx v2. The 550 and one of the Blades is set up for my GOPRO. I like the sight by the way.

Mark

florens

First I thought flying one of these would be as easy like a game. But I think I made the right decission with the hubsan.

----- Still learning to fly my hubsan x4 -----

sledge57

:)

i keep forgetting we need more smilies

iagree1.gif

RICHARD GAMBOA

Hello my name is Richard; I am writing speech to inform paper in my public speech class and would appreciate some feedback to complete my paper. The questions will relate to safety, privacy and laws and regulation as well as flying drones with intelligence, referring to be wise with choices. If anyone is interested I would like to correspond with you though rgamboa47@gmail.com. thanks in advance.

Nbffdvd

The most valuable casesam.co.uk time you can spend with your multi-rotor is learning how to put the thing together. It ourcase.co.uk will save you so much frustration in the long run. This forum has been a fantastic resource with building and troubleshooting. Absolutely invaluable.

Last edited by a moderator: