Batteries -- A big one or two in parallel?

I just bought a DJI S1000 and im about to decide what batteries I will be using.
I am hesitating between a big one and two in parallel. I heard that its safer to have two because if you lose one cell, You will still have full voltage. Also, it will only cost me "half a battery" . The downside is that it will be 1lb heavier. What do you guys recommend, and why?

How much time do I lose in the air when im 1 lb heavier? I will be lifting a Gh4 with a Z15 GH3.

Vojec

I will fly in parallel. Reason- safety, if one lipo die you sill have one... it happened to me 2 years back. Brand new, less than 20 flights...

Kentjjl

I fly with parallel I had a battery connector come loose in flight the other battery got me back to home point.

If I recall correctly, on average one will lose about 1 minute of flight time for each 100 grams.

I just bought a DJI S1000 and im about to decide what batteries I will be using.
I am hesitating between a big one and two in parallel. I heard that its safer to have two because if you lose one cell, You will still have full voltage. Also, it will only cost me "half a battery" . The downside is that it will be 1lb heavier. What do you guys recommend, and why?

How much time do I lose in the air when im 1 lb heavier? I will be lifting a Gh4 with a Z15 GH3.