B&H Photo has INSANE SALE on Blck Magic Pocket Cam! $495!!! NEW!!

kloner

Aerial DP
alot of beginers have been asking about rigs to carry that lately, gotta imagine why. My camera man had 2 of them when they first came out and both had sensor pixel problems, a little black square came up in the middle of vids.... keep an eye on that. we never got to the point of trying to fly it he sold it off

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Dude I shot a ton of handheld stuff yesterday with a friends BMPC and it was amazing. Totally cinematic. I'm not too concerned with flying it. I'll try it, but for M5 handheld stuff.. DAMN. Looked like a hollywood blockbuster. That's why I snagged it.

And I'm BROKE.. I should not be buying beer let alone a $500 camera, but I had to.

raybans

Dude I shot a ton of handheld stuff yesterday with a friends BMPC and it was amazing. Totally cinematic. I'm not too concerned with flying it. I'll try it, but for M5 handheld stuff.. DAMN. Looked like a hollywood blockbuster. That's why I snagged it.

And I'm BROKE.. I should not be buying beer let alone a $500 camera, but I had to.

You'll Love it. We fly a couple and use them for B cam on a lot of shoots - very easy to grade/match other cam footage. NOT perfect but less imperfect than a lot of other cameras out there.. and THAT price!! (The deal was taken off in OZ after only a couple of weeks as they ran out of available stock :-(