Assistant Software Window gets clipped/partial

Hi guys,

I'm running Assistant on Windows 7 64-bit. Everything works fine except the window/screen is partially clipped. Of course the software doesn't allow for re-sizing window.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Yves

kloner

Aerial DP
grab hold of the top and drag it to the middle. i have two monitors on 2 cards and it opens dead nuts between two monitors and i have to drag it to one every time. If theres a fix, i wanna find out with ya

thanks Kloner, but it's not the centering. It's that the page details on the right are hidden because the software window isn't large enough. The Tx calibration page is getting clipped on the right so I can't make out text at the far right of the sliders. It's really stupid in my opinion and I can't see being the only one experiencing this.

Why won't the software window resize or fully maximize !!!

Y

kloner

Aerial DP
are your fonts set to some bigger size? what resolution is your monitor? mine are 1680x1050 and it shows it all...... regular font size

kloner

Aerial DP
yours look like that?

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 325
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 339

1280 x 900 and there's lots of space around the app's window. Your screen grabs are the same as mine but I believe it's the autopilot page that is getting clipped. my apologies I'm not in front of my PC right now but I do appreciate your help.

I will try reducing font size.

kloner

Aerial DP
i just looked and my font size is small...... that's the only thing i can think of, just checked the auto pilot page and don't see any difference. it has a slider on some of the tips over there. it changes as you move the mouse over different sections

Kloner, it was the font size. I'm on a tablet so it was set to 125%. Changed it to small like you said and blam, I'm in business :)

Many thanks man!