any dji dealers have?

Torque66

I gave up trying to source black replacement arms and just painted them after breaking a few arms... they take spraypaint well so if you're stuck.

But then after i started to really fly fast and high had to paint them fluorescent orange and green.... bad eyes.

Surprised most fpv'ers don't go for bold colours... for the lost and found aspect.

Attachments

• IMG_0556.jpg
    IMG_0556.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 297

kloner

Aerial DP
patrick pm sent. if he doesn't have it all i'll be in touch robert. Thanks

in fpv we never see em after they fly off so to me it's more of a so others don't find an orange and white quad in the desert. if it goes in, i'm pretty sure i'll know where it was. Without navigation, it's like when you drive a car, go over here, turn left go down along that patch, etc.

Black shows up like crazy on the water too. look at a coot on a lake next time you drive by, they stand out more than the brown mallard hens. if it goes in the river, it's most likely gonna sit on sand and anything not extremely contrasting would be hard to see. The sand is white to light tan

painting them would be a great idea except i don't have any at all so gotta buy some. black is kinda normal, was on early kits. problem is alot of discos are being sold and we all like the all black thing

kloner

Aerial DP
i order from them alot, but patrick is like 100 miles from me. i almost thought about going and getting them, but im sick and that aint cool.

florida is 3600 miles i think, something like that

A point was brought up by robert not too long ago, esprit gets dji from a us distibutor and is a class b dealer, means if something happens say to naza/wookong or other stuff that breaks you get alot less service and are shoved onto poor souls like robert and patrick to pick up the pieces. obviously arms are arms so it's not quite the case here, but i'd rather support the support

I've given esprit close to 5k in the last 5 years. i get all my motors, fbl controllers, alot of the folding prop stuff i use, they've gotten my share. sometimes when i send email and ask em a question i swear they reply to me drunk. you get a half written response, broken grammar, kinda like emailing china