amazon drone store

Old Man

Amazon has a tremendous amount of MR stuff and you don't need to risk Hobby King to obtain any of it. Much of the stuff drop ships from China but you don't get stuck with the big shipping charges, just the long shipping times.

kloner

Aerial DP
haha, that's the biggest edge every other rc shop in the world has over them,,, they all take paypal. They don't know there market

SamaraMedia

Well, seeing his Fire phone has been reduced to 99 cents maybe he figures he can corner the drone market.

Old Man

I'll take a credit card for delivery and quality assurance over PayPal any day of the week, plus I don't need to open up more bank accounts to isolate my purchasing methods for security against PayPal. Yea, person to person stuff can work out better using PayPal but there's still quite a risk of getting ripped, and there are many threads in various RC forums to support that, and PayPal wasn't able to do anything after accounts had been closed. I've never had an issue with a CC company handling a purchase or quality dispute, and AMEX is at the top of the heap in that respect. I only wish that the level of honor and ethics in business transactions was what it was 30-40 years ago. A hand shake was good back then.

I've yet to experience issue with Amazon shipping unless it was a product being shipped from China. I think the Chinese use a row boat to get stuff over here if they can find 1/2 cent savings in the method. Everything else has arrived within 2 to 5 days of order placement. I have not paid extra to become a preferred customer with Amazon, I use standard shipping because it is often free or minimal in cost.

kloner

Aerial DP
your the 1 in 100. we run an online store, 99 out of 100 orders is paid for with paypal. just how it is. a lot of people sell stuff off on classifieds and end up with it or they just keep that money to the side so the hag doesn't catch wind.... I can see how it's not for everybody but it aint just one chineese store that takes it, it's every single uav and fpv and srf and model plane stores on the planet all have it if not the primary payment choice at least as an alternate.

My only gripe with amazon is they try hiding where what your buying is coming from till you check out. hate finding out something is gonna be 3-6 weeks when you use amazon prime and if it's state side comes the next day.

Old Man

My only gripe with amazon is they try hiding where what your buying is coming from till you check out. hate finding out something is gonna be 3-6 weeks when you use amazon prime and if it's state side comes the next day.

I'll give ya that one hand's down, even though I don't use Prime. Comes across the same way using standard shipping too. What's your on line store if I'm permitted to ask here? I'll prolly be kicking myself if you say Aerial MOB or KlonerBuilt.

Ronan

I'll take a credit card for delivery and quality assurance over PayPal any day of the week, plus I don't need to open up more bank accounts to isolate my purchasing methods for security against PayPal. Yea, person to person stuff can work out better using PayPal but there's still quite a risk of getting ripped, and there are many threads in various RC forums to support that, and PayPal wasn't able to do anything after accounts had been closed. I've never had an issue with a CC company handling a purchase or quality dispute, and AMEX is at the top of the heap in that respect. I only wish that the level of honor and ethics in business transactions was what it was 30-40 years ago. A hand shake was good back then.

I've yet to experience issue with Amazon shipping unless it was a product being shipped from China. I think the Chinese use a row boat to get stuff over here if they can find 1/2 cent savings in the method. Everything else has arrived within 2 to 5 days of order placement. I have not paid extra to become a preferred customer with Amazon, I use standard shipping because it is often free or minimal in cost.

I use paypal everyday, and i even have 2 paypal business debit card (works as debit/credit everywhere in the world). 0 fee's, everything is insured/protected and i can check my balances instanly via paypal.

It made life SO much easier/quicker and with SO MUCH less stress i can't even begin to praise it. After 5 years of not using a bank, i just recently HAD to sign up since my new client only pays via bank transfers. 1 week with the new bank, and already had to visit them 3 times, call them, and the stress is back...

cootertwo

I love Amazon. I pay $80 per year for "Prime" and get free shipping on most items, plus I watch a lot of "Prime" movies and TV shows through my Roku player and Amazon Prime.

Buzz_Roavr

This has just happened to me which means the order misses a show we are exhibiting at. Not happy!