Alexmos in stock anywhere?

vulcan2go

I'm going to be manufacturing them under licence here in the UK. We are currently trialing some new hardware options and we are working with Aleksey (Alex) to sort some new firmware out.

I hope to start a production run of 150 boards soon, keep an ey out on my web site www.desirerc.com for announcements - or pm me to be put on a list

Cheers,

peterd

I'm going to be manufacturing them under licence here in the UK. We are currently trialing some new hardware options and we are working with Aleksey (Alex) to sort some new firmware out.

I hope to start a production run of 150 boards soon, keep an ey out on my web site www.desirerc.com for announcements - or pm me to be put on a list

Cheers,

Hi vulkan2go,

I clicked on your link www.desirerc.com and appear to me this message
"403: Access Forbidden Your country (SK) has been blacklisted."

and why??

Peter

vulcan2go

It appears we recently has a large cyber attack and we closed access from multiple countries to prevent further attacks - we have now removed the block.

Cheers,

kloner

Aerial DP
look for 5006 - 5008 but beware your gonna be close to over amp on the esc's

if the controller was able to do dslr's, dont cha think they'd be everywhere?

jfro

Aerial Fun
look for 5006 - 5008 but beware your gonna be close to over amp on the esc's

if the controller was able to do dslr's, dont cha think they'd be everywhere?

Is this what your referring to?

I Power 5206 with150 turns for 600-1200g?

What are you referring to when you say overamp the ESC's?

I too am looking at the gh2. Then the gh3 and 5d mkii. Kind of a 1.5lbs to 2.5lb range there..

modles

Nerdlinger
You need to make sure you provide cooling for the FETS and controller IC. Some RAM heatsinks should do the job

I've got my board and IMU on backorder from Flyduino. I can't find any in stock!

What I really need are:
- 2x GB2208 from T-motor
- The alexmos gimbal itself (or very close equivilent)

Suggestions?

I had already read that a few times but lack the knowledge to point the elements that need cooling. Can someone clarify and correct
the following image? I believe that the components with the yellow circle are the controllers but the fets? Maybe the one with the green circle?
Thanks
ClaudioView attachment 11421
You need to make sure you provide cooling for the FETS and controller IC. Some RAM heatsinks should do the job

Attachments

• Alex-Mos-Brushless-Gimbal-BLG.jpg
    Alex-Mos-Brushless-Gimbal-BLG.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 386

tstrike

pendejo grande
AGLhobbies had some in stock earlier today but I see they're out now. I just got a rctimer martinez board in the mail today and another one coming next week.

plingboot

keep an eye on flyduino. i missed stock 2 weekends ago, but managed to get one when they listed more this last weekend.

they were in stock for less than a day…