10x5" and 9x5" Graupners for sale

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
I have just got in a small order of Graupners in sets of 4, 2 clockwise and 2 counter clockwise, sealed and brand new.

10x5" and 9x5" limited quantity, these will not hang around long.

9x5: $34.20 + Shipping
10x5" $36.40 + Shipping
and Taxes.

Use coupon code FALL2013 when checking out for a 10% off the purchase price. Please use PayPal on check out, I am testing out limited items in my new online store, so I would appreciate your help and feedback on the process.

Upon successful testing and stocking of my online store, I will be offering a permanent code for MultiRotorForums users!. If you are a dealer or distributor and would like to use my online store to sell your items, please contact me.

www.onestoprc.com USA only at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
i tried checking out but it won't take my money.... whats up? tried getting 2 sets of 9" and a set of 10", i get paypal cannot do the transaction right now,,,

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

theres over 3k in the account,,, it should work

Last edited by a moderator:

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Mmmm.. thanks, I will look into that and see what is going on... PayPal is a funny api to play with. Thank you for the reply, will get back with you shortly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

kloner

Aerial DP
well i faked it into giving you my money but the cart said fatal error and i never saw a receipt other than from paypal.....

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Yeah, I can see the payment, can't understand what went wrong.. will look into that, will get them shipped out to you.. Thank you for trying :) and thanks for the purchase..

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
All sold, if anyone wants some pre-orders, let me know... I have more coming, first come first serve.