10 blades

kloner

Aerial DP
can you or do you want to?

a naza wants to hover mid stick in manual mode. an easy way to do it is take it up high and flip into manual then flip back to atti. note if it drops or rises while in manual and come back with the answer

kloner

Aerial DP
if you hover alot. What happens is with nothing else other than an arf kit, it flies the props and batt recomendation. when you add weight, you start increasing the prop size, battery size till you max out the motors watt rating, and that's like a fuse. when it blows, it shuts down. i hover at 20 amps, but when i leave and hold atti stick forward with the right props will hit 60-70 amp draws, times 14.8 volts just being fare, = 1036 watts. pretend you had the cg perfect for your flying style and all four motors were carrying the same weight that's over 250 watts a motor. stock dji motors are 125-150 watt motors

flying wise, if you have too big of props, it's like hitting a hill in overdrive, not alot of power to be made to correct small movements and they get really unstable in atti. roll and wobble around. if there too small, it's like going down the freeway in 1st gear. no matter how much more throttle you give it, theres just nothing there for it to give back to correct the mr's attitude. when it hovers at mid stick in manual, it flies extremely stable. Atti covers up what the mid stick actualy is by using atti makes mid stick neutral buoyant

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
alot of the time, 9" props on 4s is the magic spot...... 10" on my quads is alot, i've seen over 100 amp bursts in manual mode,,,,,, at 1.6kilo