Hong Kong Situation Not Good!

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Political social unrest - mainland China communist crackdown against democratic protesters could spell long term trouble with goods coming from Hong Kong that may include issues with LiPo batteries etc. But keep in mind that there are alternate Asian Malaysian sources for similar/same goods such as Singapore.

Acill

It was only a matter of time. I lived out there while in the Navy for a few years prior to 1997. It was an amazing place, but in 1996 when the UK was giving away colonial passports I knew things would get bad one day. The 10 years of agreed no change has been over for some time now and China wants control. How do you think it makes them look running a country with one small area living with the freedoms and things they put out to the rest of the nation stating its evil and not good, yet they all can see it is absolutely better off then what they all have lived under for most if not all of their lives?

I think the worst is yet to come.

DJI Shipments do leave Shenzhen China and go through Hong Kong when en-route to the US.. There is a Chinese National Holiday going on right now so DJI isn't shipping but who knows what will happen after the 10th of October..

soler

While the HK situation is not good and I expect will get worse before it gets better it would have a serious impact world wide and to the Chinese economy if shipping was effected though HK. I doubt that it will escalate to this level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahoe Ed

The holiday is effecting all communication and deliveries. I don't anticipate that what is going on in HK to effect the shipments from SZ. They do ship some product out of HK but if there is an issue I am sure that they can adjust.

kloner

Aerial DP
According to tbs it's not as bad as it looks and it's not affecting a whole lot.... yet. but yea, holiday is here now.... they sure have a lot of them