Droiders WMK F460 frame build

rwilabee

Dave....

I'm curious if it will be like flying my Heli except the orientation will be harder with no tail sticking out there.

Rich

GOOD luck in manual!... Take a deep breath flick the switch and let the Gods look after your thumbs.. fly it as you were in it not looking at it! hope u got some spare props!

Good luck

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Lights are your friend there.. the WKM LED is one bright mother and you can se it from a hell of a distance even in sunlight. I also have added other for nose in and side on..

Dave

rwilabee

Yes I did the same thing with the LED's for nose in and side on....

Lights are your friend there.. the WKM LED is one bright mother and you can se it from a hell of a distance even in sunlight. I also have added other for nose in and side on..

Dave

Bowley

Now I have got my landing sorted with the underslung GoPro I needed to have something I can put in a bike pack or rucsac to make takeoff less of a faff.. afterall a bucket or box aint very practical... so new drop off take off gear made. I now simply place 450 on take off pillars fly the shot then catch land.. working on a light weight something to help with the catch landings to keep them Graupners away from my pinkies now..

attachment.php

Dave, I fitted this extended mount, serves 2 purposes, can shoot more horizontal without getting the booms in the shot and also offers a nice handle for launch and recovery.

View attachment 2052

Attachments

• IMG_2218.jpg
    IMG_2218.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 309