XAircraft SuperX Log Reading - What Is Acceptable Vibration?

mediaguru

Alright now that I've flown my 4th flight with my Tarot T960 and SuperX I'm starting to dig into the logs and try to read them. Since my bird is intended for aerial photos and video, obviously low vibration is a goal.

What vibration numbers would be considered acceptable? I don't know what the numbers in the vibration graph represent.

mediaguru

pretty sure your shooting for less than 1..... Mine runs .2-.3 with a clean plate.....

Hmmm. I'm between 1 and 2, no decimal point like yours.

I'll definitely need to make sure props are balanced, motors level, nothing is loose etc.

kloner

Aerial DP
the indicator says Vibration(G) so i'd assume that's g-force......

the motor output should show motor level, there average should be 45-55% hovering for the right prop size for the payload.... Just to understand, a clean plate is a plate suspended by vibe iso,,,, neopreme standoffs in this case.

20140208193829-bce9cca5-la.jpg

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
Alright now that I've flown my 4th flight with my Tarot T960 and SuperX I'm starting to dig into the logs and try to read them. Since my bird is intended for aerial photos and video, obviously low vibration is a goal.

What vibration numbers would be considered acceptable? I don't know what the numbers in the vibration graph represent.

I can only assist in terms of a X650 Pro Quad, here is my BB vibration graph of a 16 minute flight, I think the mean is about 0.08g

X

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 350