Another Herk III question

maxwelltub

Im not sure where there place to ask these questions but here we go. If I am using a Futaba r7008sb RX and I want to send telemetry, can I use one Sbus input to communicate to the WKM and one Sbus channel to take data from the board and send it back to the telemetry read out on my 14sg? Thanks for any advice.

maxwelltub

I just can't seem to get the telemetry to work and not sure why. Fallowed every step in the instructions multiple times and still get a communication error when I try and registers a sensor.

I wasn't able to get it work with 105, there is a new version 106 on the website, which i will install today and try to get it working.

maxwelltub

Hey Ryan,
I don't think my telemetry module is seeing the card. When I put the card in I get a quick red, and then nothing. Where as I think it should be Red then go to the green and yellow flashing. Any thoughts.

Well maybe just start from scratch.

-Delete everything on the card
-Copy from the futaba folder, 25-H_Fc-193.109_CH4.bin and htconf
-Copy [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]from the register folder copy [/FONT].setup.
-Then follow the steps on the video exactly.

Let me know if that worked for you

maxwelltub

I did that a number of times, its driving me nuts because before I remember seeing that the card was active, but now its not.

can you make a video of you doing it, maybe theres something your missing, or email Andreas for help would be your next best bet.

maxwelltub

You know watching the video I see his Micro SD card reader is flashing prior to putting the card in. I am not getting any flashing, just a quick red one when I plug in the card.