New profile posts

Why won't the Promark GPS Shadow Drone sync with my Google Pixel 2 XL phone. Ive downloaded the app but the WiFi won't connect allowing me to view the drone's video camera. It works fine on my wife's iPhone. Please help.
J
Juan Marín
Does the phone even show "obtaining up address" when you click on the Drone's wifi?

What I've noticed on my phone (ZTE Axon 7) is that I will usually have to disable data for the wifi to remain connected. It's usually cause the phone will not stay connected to a wifi network if the network does not have internet access (Android thing). Therefore, it reverts to using only your data,keeping you from connecting to a internetless wifi connection.
Drone Altitude Holding The product is installed underneath drones to realize real-time data probing of drone height. After obtaining and processing the data, drones will make adjustments to keep stabilized flight at the same altitude, to realize the result of terrain simulation flying
Do you still have the HoverFly Pro Controller Board and GPS board? if so can you email me at rcbthree@gmail.com
Hi Guys new member question hope you can assist? Took My JJRC elfie drone out yesterday first time in 3 months, fires up okay but when trying to connect it to WIFI it sees the device but connects as unsecured network. Hence, dont get connection the drone and no matter what app is used nothing happens. FYI - tried on both Iphone 5 & Iphone 6S. Funny thing is it worked last time i took it out - approx 3 months ago. any assistance would be appreciated, thanks Paul
I fly a DJIFW450 with a Spektrum DX6i and a GoPro Hero4. I need info on what I need to go FPV. As newbe to drones but not to life I have no experience at all, please help. Snowboy150
I fly a DJIFW450 with a Spektrum DX6i and a GoPro Hero4. I need info on what I need to go FPV. As newbe to drones but not to life I have no experience at all, please help. Snowboy150
Hello ak drone
Need Help Beginner Drone flyer and i purchased a Eachine Wizard X220 FPV Racing Drone Blheli_S F3 6DOF 2205 2300KV Motors 5.8G 48CH 200MW VTX ARF Drone but it arrived without flying controller and i was woundering if you might know what controller works with this drone many thanks.