New profile posts

Where are you located? Do you have deep knowledge of NAZAM LITE setup, install and configuration with DJI assistant 1..0.0
A
AlexTheDroneGuy
I have no information on that, and my location says Florida.
Hello everyone If anyone have question related to the drones, then please let me know. I would be happy to assist you.
ALTA 6 Delivery Drone & Aerial Cinematography LOADED WITH EXTRAS - $7450 See pics and details at https://www.ebay.com/itm/282905535414?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 Over $20K invested. Always operated by Donny Drone (expert op). Never crashed. This system can be setup to: 1. Deliver items using the Custom Claw we had built, which is controlled by a second remote control (see pic) 2. Cinematography See pictures for all the items included, which are: -Alta 6 -2 Remotes (Spektrum DX9 Black Edition) -2 HD Monitors -Transmitters & Receivers -8 Alta Batteries -Polaron EX Combo Charger -Servos -Spare Propellers -Pelican Cases -Ready for Movi -And More... It will be hard for you to find a better and loaded Alta 6 setup
hello, i need help with s900 drone form dji. I also bought Tarot T4-3D TL3D02. i cannot connect gimbal to s900 drone because gimbal arms are short ? is there is any other product that i can buy in order to connect them togeather?
Working on startup drone business.
Reactions: glenrs
glenrs
glenrs
Hi Bruce. I'm from Cooma, sounds like we're doing similar things. What areas/industries does your drone start-up focus on?
Hello all, I am a beginner, flying small inexpensive drones for fun and videos. Anyone recommend a good quality camera to replace the stock one with? Thanks.
Hallo. I need some advice on the best combination of batteries for my Dji 550 Flamewheel to increase flight times. Thanks