New profile posts

Hi all! My daughter and I are new to the drone world and I must say that drones for photography have got us excited. Looking forward to all your input and expertise.
Is the Griffon foldable frame still available! Please call me if it is (909)231-8335. Feel free to text or call. Im located in So. Cal
Hello! im owner of DroneRacingBuddy.com right now, im very interesting in drone racing, thats why i create a blog to all beginners who want to join drone racing
hi ..... i have bought a new DSLR as i am new to it and i am practicing on it and soon to be perfect in it. hope for the best .
Hi, I just picked up a used Flypro X600 and can not get it to power up with the Devo 7 and also do not know where to download programing software. Can you help me out?
Viseurfr.com Vente en ligne de viseurs laser vert ou rouge pour pistolet ou carabine 22LR (Long Rifle).
I am tony lee, I do love drones. The future will be belong to the drones, let's grow up together with drones!
Go Unmanned was founded in 2015 as a division of Benchmark Tool & Supply and offers commercial-grade, fixed-wing and multi-rotor drones and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) for the construction, surveying, engineering, agriculture, inspection and emergency services industries. We specialize in the integration of UAVs with machine-control systems, GPS/GIS and building information modeling (BIM) applications to track progress and help streamline the production process on your job sites for a competitive edge. As a trusted provider of the highest quality and most popular drones and UAV systems on the market, we offer complete support, service and both on-site and off-site training. With four convenient retail showrooms and service centers in North Carolina and Virginia and dedicated sales and service support extending throughout the southeast, we’re a one-stop resource for all your drone and pro UAV needs. Call us today at 866.UAV.5777 (866.828.5777), email info@gounmanned.com or visit www.gounmanned.com to learn more.
Dr. Catherine Begovic is a Double Board Certified Beverly Hills Female Plastic Surgeon. She is certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as
RunCam have gone and done it with the Racer, the only type of FPV camera I'll ever need! http://www.insanitydrones.com/runcam-racer-review/
My name is Francis Small and I work as paralegal at STA Law Firm in Dubai. I assist our team of lawyers in Dubai on wide range of research related matters. I am currently in final year of law and expect to qualify in late 2019.