Zunmuse H3 3D 2 man set up help

iceman

Can the H3 3D tilt axis be controlled from a second TX/RX for two man set up instead of using the X3 out of WKM?

Mojave

Can the H3 3D tilt axis be controlled from a second TX/RX for two man set up instead of using the X3 out of WKM?

Just add another receiver unit and plug it into X3 or the connections for the gimbal. Then calibrate the sticks or switches to control the controllable axis on the gimbal.

iceman

Thanks for that, going to set this up tomorrow and weather permitting will get a test flight as well.

iceman

Just add another receiver unit and plug it into X3 or the connections for the gimbal. Then calibrate the sticks or switches to control the controllable axis on the gimbal.
Now that I've set up the gimbal I can't see how this will work, flight control TX is Futabe 8fgs on SBUS receiver, if flight controller is set to SBUS how would I connect an input to control the tilt on X3. I have a Spectrum DX6i and receiver, are yo saying this can be connected to the X3 at the same time as SBUS on futaba? Sorry if I have misunderstood you.